Bear Creek Freestyle Weekend

EAZY-Emuntz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 dollars for what seems to be shaping up to be a pretty legit set of comps?? that is cheap as hell. i've paid 30, 60, and 150 for single comp entries...40 bucks for the weekend isn't that bad at all. i'll be at bear tomorrow morning for some laps in the parks in the sun before the rainy weekend.

I remember two years ago, I think, they had the halfpipe contest on a day with insane freezing rain. Everything was iced corduroy. Your edges couldnt even dig in. It was probably the worst conditions I have been to bear in but they still had the contest.

I remember two years ago, I think, they had the halfpipe contest on a day with insane freezing rain. Everything was iced corduroy. Your edges couldnt even dig in. It was probably the worst conditions I have been to bear in but they still had the contest.

haha i was there that day. It was soo bad that when i got off the lift i couldn't stop and i fell down on purpose to try to stop myself, but i ended up it the woods

hahah. Not to mention i still managed to have fun

urhhh your joking right? lol?

Well if girls truly ride harder than why not lump everyone into one division and give out prizes for top three riders, regardless of sex?

Oh wait maybe it's because the only girls who are truly pushing the sport don't get much coverage because they don't do contests or look like beauty queens.

Well if girls truly ride harder than why not lump everyone into one division and give out prizes for top three riders, regardless of sex?

Oh wait maybe it's because the only girls who are truly pushing the sport don't get much coverage because they don't do contests or look like beauty queens.

first off, girls ride harder is betty rides slogan. i love betty rides so i used it.

and second off i never said i was against everyone together. but i have a friend who is a 12 year old girl who can shred her little ass off but i feel like it wouldnt be fair for her to go against a bunch of guys.

so umm are you trying to insult me or something with your post?

Attention Skiers and Boarders:

Im sorry to announce that we have changed to schedule for the weekends events. We came to this conclusion due to the severe weather outlook for Friday -Saturday evening. I hope to see everyone come out and throw down on Friday and Sunday!!! Andy

As posted from WWW.SKIBEARCREEK.COM

Weekend Activities

Friday, 03/07 Rail Competition with music by On The Mic DJ's

Registration and practice from 3:30 to 5:30 comp begins at 6pm

Saturday, 03/08 Freestyle Ski and Snowboard Clinic 10am - 12pm. Ice carving demo 12:30pm to 3:30pm in front of the lodge deck. Slopestyle Competition postponed until Sunday

Sunday, 03/09 Freestyle Ski and Snowboard Clinic 10am - 12pm. Ice carving demo 12:30pm to 3:30pm in front of the lodge deck. We will host the Slopestyle Competition in place of the Big Air Competition with music by On The Mic DJ's

Registration and practice from 9am to 12pm, comp begins at 12:30pm

The jam set-up should turn out to be real fun. Just got done hand shaping everything. 6 and a half hours for Andy and I to shape it... not bad haha. We got a Down hand rail urban as hell. Slightly down "palmer" rail. Flat 20 ft. box and a HUGE tire bonk. Time to sleep before I compete. ok buh bye.