How is Bear's park?

toast21602

anybody know how bear's park is lookin'? i'm heading down tomorrow morning with KT and was wondering if anybody has skied it since this massive rain storm?

ps- lets not talk trash and flame on people.... just let me know what the set-up is and how things are looking...

thanks B)

It should be decent after they groom tonight. The snow was firming up when I was out at Nastar.

sounds good. i dont know how long that will last with 50 degree weather and sun though... its always nice to have a change of scenery though and i'm sure we'll make the best of it.

With all this rain it's not the prettiest you'll see bear but its not horrible. I'll be up way late around 6 or 7. Gotta get my sleep in to be ready to build!!!

Oh hey tom :wub:. Build for the rail jam? If so, whats the setup?

Edited by jeenyussb

didnt go to bear cuz Kevin forgot his pass so we just went to Blue, which was good cuz it was sick. lots of fun spinning off of falls haha. you get crazy looks from people. anyway... they were filming hardcore and they blew on homestretch and i think on lazy.