Salomon Jib Academy

Papasteeze

Go here for lots of information from the last 2 weeks and last year.

http://www.salomonjibacademy.com/others/bl...?cod=jib0708_us

This event for park skiers is the one to come out to hang out with Xgames pros, USOpen Finalists and Film celebritites. (Mark Abma, Matt Walker, John Symms, Keri Herman, Michael Clarke, Nick Martini and a few others will be there as well, nips, seany pat, brogan) While it is unfortunate that SNO has not apparently built anything close to what has been at the other stops last year, this should still be a cool event to come to. Its not some autograph session, its a jam, shred session.

So far there is about 50 registered, with 90 openings

So, if you are 16 and under then register, IT IS FREE!

http://registration.mtsports.com/

Jesse'll be there.. the weather's not lookin too good for tomorrow up there haha, but I'm positive it'll be a blast anyway. Kinda beat that Sno isn't stepping it up as of right now, but of course it's PA and its been raining like a mother here.

Just in from Matt Walker.

yo!!! i am sitting in the cincinnati airport with jenny the salomom. our flight from beautiful cincinatti to scranton got cancelled, but we managed to snag the last two spots on a flight to harrisburg, so we are renting a car and will be in scranton by dinner. the forecast for tomorrow is rain, but that doesnt matter cus we are having a sickest poncho contest! hit up mom or dad's closet, or the thrift store or just buy some trashbags, just make it work and make it ill! see you tomorrow!

I never understood why Lib Tech started to make skis. First, I thought it was a side project but then I guess it developed into a full line?

the magna traction thing... novel concept, I doubt there is enough there for it to catch on and be popular though. They need to get more pairs out there for commentary. Seans are holding up really well and he seems to really like them however he hasn't switched back and forth to experience the difference.

the magna traction thing... novel concept, I doubt there is enough there for it to catch on and be popular though. They need to get more pairs out there for commentary. Seans are holding up really well and he seems to really like them however he hasn't switched back and forth to experience the difference.

Magne is great on snowboards and on skis but I feel like it is a bigger "seller" on the boards than skis. We sold 100% of the Magne traction snowboards we bought at my shop, by christmas, ever year since they invented it, and we got every model with MTX, . No other brand or model can claim that for skis or snowboards. But we haven't been selling the skis as well. I think people on boards have more problems with ice, thus the board than can deal with ice is a lot more valuable, skiers don't have as much problem so why pay extra? Especially from a company that predominatly made boards.

So sno's not that bad is it papa?

not so bad that they listened to salomon 2 days before the event and built a larger hip.

Looks like Salomon knows how to throw down a great event!

werd

sick vid pops. kinda was expecting to see a better setup i guess...but then again, it's sno. looked like tammy absolutely killed it in the vid, toss up between him and sean??

yeah, warnick got second but in a judged comp I believe he would have been first. he spins both ways, sean, not as well.