stupid stickers

supertrooper12

We have to find a good way to civily fight back perhaps make our own stickers and put them on those stupid white buggies security runs around in.
Vandalizing BC property is a "civil" way to fight back? :confused

How about just parking legally...that will show'em!

Will they ever be able to fine you also. Im thinking toward next year when I will sleep in my car up in vermont.

Some resorts are cool some are lame about that. I think most of the places in Vermont you should be golden. If they give you a hard time, just ask if they know of somewhere that is acceptible to park overnight. BC actually has a tight parking lot when they get full, so camping probably wouldn't be acceptable, and if you were parked on the end cutting off traffic I could seem the getting pissed as well.

You know what else is funny? People who don't understand the word irony.

People like you?

Will they ever be able to fine you also. Im thinking toward next year when I will sleep in my car up in vermont.

A lot of places in VT have overnight parking areas.

I see you went to the Alannis Morresette school of irony, rest assured that fact that you think he is a tool and he called you a tool isn't ironic.

No...the 3rd grade grammatical error in his insult is the ironic part. Calling someone out to be a tool, all the while making yourself look like one. Not rocket science people.