stupid stickers

supertrooper12

anybody know how to get those stupid stickers off of a car, that the retarded little kid parking lot security bitches put on cars? that bitch wont fuckin peel off. and, if mark or anyone is reading this. Those stickers are completly un-neccesary. can you not put something on the car that will come off before i have to drive home.

Edited by supertrooper12

i parked in an "illegal" spot so they pretty much superglue a sticker to my car, i stood outside of my car for minutes trying to get it off. I called security and was like how the fuck am i suppose to get this shit off...no answer there. I then told them that there gunna get a bill, for all the shit i gotta do to get that thing off....yea highly unliky haha, but i was pissed. I was parked next to 15 cars without one on it.

what pisses me off is i work there till like 11 oclock, and when i get out to my car, i have this big green thing on it, when i am parked where i parked every fucking day this whole season

Is it on your car or your window?

They put it on your window...like in one of the little corners. I dont understand how their legally allowed to do that. I dont even wanna think about what ide do if they put that shit on my car...

Is anyone else really fucking confused at this sticker thing?

Nope. When I lived in NYC it was regular practice for parking cops to ticket your car and stick a gigantic sticker on your window when you would park in an area that was scheduled for trash pickup or street cleaning. The sticker basically told everyone that you were the reason why the street wasn't cleaned/trash wasn't picked up. The stickers are the type where when you tried to remove them they'd leave a ton of paper/glue residue that was a bitch to clean off your window without a razor/solvent. Luckily when I got one it was a rainy day and never really stuck to the window so I just peeled it off in one whole piece.

Nope. When I lived in NYC it was regular practice for parking cops to ticket your car and stick a gigantic sticker on your window when you would park in an area that was scheduled for trash pickup or street cleaning. The sticker basically told everyone that you were the reason why the street wasn't cleaned/trash wasn't picked up. The stickers are the type where when you tried to remove them they'd leave a ton of paper/glue residue that was a bitch to clean off your window without a razor/solvent. Luckily when I got one it was a rainy day and never really stuck to the window so I just peeled it off in one whole piece.

they are not cops at bear creek. they are 16-17 year old kids, that think they know what they are doing.

sorry, im still a little pissed about all of this, i dont mean any disrespect.

Edited by supertrooper12

I had one of those too, but i left mine on for about a week, which probably confuse the hell out of alot of people... anyway, i took mine off when it was raining, it came off in one piece, Like DHarrisburg did, with no problems. I didn't even attempt to take it off when i first saw it, because i knew it would tear apart.

so i guess your answer instead of buying solvents and scrapers, just soak it with water.