CBK TR 3-13-08 with a few pics

RidgeRacer

Well I decided to bypass my beloved Jack Frost today to take advantage of CB's VERY generous offer for a free ticket with another mt. season pass. I got to the lot around 11...booted up, hit the welcome center and got my ticket. Rode the quad and made my first run down Asp. The snow was soft and became softer as the day went on...still very fast though. After another run on the east side I made my way over to the Stevenson lift via Pocono Raceway which was great for carving wide turns. I hit Cliffhanger about 3 times which was really fast and very icy in spots where the snow was scraped off, Nile Mile, then over to Pharaoh. I forgot what a nice trail Pharoah was...kinda like The Nile Mile but faster with more pitch.

I headed back over to the Sullivan express and skied Margies, The Hump, The Birches down to Laurel Glade, and Big Pocono Run. The Rocket looked like it had really nice bumps on it but it was closed for whatever reason. Hit Pocono Raceway again then made my way back to Cliffhanger and Pharoah and skied those a number of times before calling it a day.

Today was a lot of fun. I think Jack Frost may have the better snow right about now but CB has lots of snow and a huge base in certain spots. Plus it was really nice to ride high speed lifts for a change. I may be back again next week to take advantage of the freebie and hopefully CB will do this again next year...it's a pretty sweet deal.

Cliffhanger 3-13-08

CBCliffhanger3-13-08.jpg

Still lots of snow

Camelback3-13-08.jpg