RACEWAX.COM #1

Ski

The Racewax.com Ski Team swept the top four spots in the season finale of the Sno Mountain Thursday Night Corporate Race League to clinch the season-long Pro Division title.

Thanks to my teammates Andrea, Mike, Chris, Bob, Art, CJ, and Brian, some of the fastest and nicest people I've ever skied with.

Thanks also, of course, to Dr. D for whipping up waxes that blow away the best of both Swix and Toko.

Haha, I feel like I let the team down w/ my 6th place finish now!! :D

Congrats crew!

Thanks Brian, where the that put me :unsure:

What a TEAM, I went from 3-4 fastest on my last team, to the slowest on this team :confused

It was a great year, I hope a lot more people come out next year.

Thanks Brian, where the that put me :unsure:

What a TEAM, I went from 3-4 fastest on my last team, to the slowest on this team :confused

It was a great year, I hope a lot more people come out next year.

Hahha! The competition is so great. Sure you'll see the same names at the top (Bob, Chris, Ski).. but the middle of the pack is awesome! Hopefully we can get 1 more pro team to mix some things up in the pro division next year.

BTW guys, I tried really hard to send you over a pitcher of beer in honor of your hard work this season, however I was unable to because I could not find a waitress. Next year...

That's sweet, Hon, but the things you did do for us were plenty :)

I'll pm you a link to the website that eventually posts results. It'll show up as WEEK 8, but the smart kid who maintains it isn't at the mountain until the weekend. It should also show up on NASTAR, but they are two weeks behind sending it there.