few more photos

Shadows

i could totally bump the old thread but whatever.

most of these are from a jam my school put on. theres a class called evenets management that did all of it. i just built/helped build it. ended up gettin second cause i couldnt land a lip 2. other then that it was a pretty dope jam. im happy with second.

front switch back 2 out

IMG_6259.jpg

IMG_6263.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

grippin the 6 out

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6264.jpg

IMG_6641.jpg

IMG_6785.jpg

back switch - front switch - back 2 out

IMG_6121.jpg

next set is a mini 'bc' jump sesh from today. its like a 30 footer, pretty small. sled heads tracks it out today (inrun - lip - and landing) so it was wicked sketchy but it worked for a couple shots.

speed check

IMG_6809.jpg

barely coming around for the 5. sketch

IMG_6833.jpg

shifty/late 1

IMG_6866.jpg

IMG_6859.jpg

couldnt decide between these two. theyre both taken early so they both missed the grab haha.

tail 3

IMG_6836.jpg

IMG_6856.jpg

taken early again. lame ass grab too

IMG_6815.jpg

video will come shortly john haha. that flat box had a good 6-7 foot drop at the end if you took it deep. it was nuts but the landing was perfect, smooth tranny and all.

but yea glenn...mad dark. its pretty bad/good.

sick. post that up when you get it together cuz based on the pictures, it looks like you were slicin' it up hard.

is that school legit, I went out to CO over the summer to look at colleges and visited the campus at steamboat, but isn't it a community college, I liked it but my mom wasn't down on it too much... is it the real deal?

is that school legit, I went out to CO over the summer to look at colleges and visited the campus at steamboat, but isn't it a community college, I liked it but my mom wasn't down on it too much... is it the real deal?

To my understanding it is a great school if you are looking to become a professional guide (climbing, rafting, kayaking, etc). I haven't heard much good bad or otherwise about any other programs besides what shadows just dropped. I'm hoping to start taking classes there soon so I can eventually become a climbing guide. Just need to put in a few years behind a desk to make some loot, and train on the weekends. Hopefully in 10 years my office will be my harness.

Sick video by the way. You got balls bro, that was pretty big.

if youre looking for a private, four year, prestigious school then dont come.

No I'm not, i'm trying to either work at a resort or get into the ski industry, but my mom wants me to get a solid degree. Is the school able to get me a kob at a resort through internships like some of the other colleges? what campus are u at?

if youre looking for a private, four year, prestigious school then dont come.

No I'm not, i'm trying to either work at a resort or get into the ski industry, but my mom wants me to get a solid degree. Is the school able to get me a kob at a resort through internships like some of the other colleges? what campus are u at?

getting into the industry and getting jobs at mountains...for sure the school helps but you could do that regardless. with this school you just get a degree too.

nick is right though. the school is really good for climbing/guides/medical certifications/and avy certification.

well, i shouldnt say that. the timberline campus is good for all that shit. the steamboat campus is more business related i think.

and you get to ski wicked good shit

Edited by shadows