Roll Call for Sat & Sun (3/29-30) Who's going when? Meetups or Carpool?

TT C6

I was REALLY pissed off that Big Boulder closed Love park. Especially when you can clearly SEE all the snow they had on Love. The risk isn't worth the reward for me to hit the jumps in Boulder park (I'm a pussy) and I didn't like the mini park they built on Bunny Schuss because the "jumps" sucked.

Do you think anything can be done to get JFBB to open Love back up?

Yes the jump on bunny sucked but thats just because it was so slushy. The Big jumps were PERFECT this morning and remained good all day. And the park on mini was so fun dude. That urban down box after the jump was perfect.

And love wont open back up.

I need to find a ride to boulder tmrw :(

when you picking me up tomorrow?

Ok, I'll take the bait.

I'm not coming to NYC tomorrow unless I'm hitting the NYC auto show. But, f you are in the Philly area, let me know where you are at and I'll carpool with you if you need a ride. I wasn't planning on going back to Big Boulder this year after today. But, I'm feeling like a major pussy for not hitting the jump line on Boulder.

fo sho!

CONCUSSED! you got bucked, son! jump line was pretty nice, the lips were awesome, the landings could be a little steeper though. whats with the really narrow lips onto everything right now? the right side of the dfd rail had like a foot wide lip on it, and the down rail in the plaza was no better? park crew was raking and salting and whatnot, which is awesome, but the lips on most of the rails just seemed kinda weird to me.