ALWAYS LOCK YOUR STUFF!!

LineSki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well even some bike locks are breakable. There was a massive recall on the U shaped bike locks this summer because the lock could be picked with a ball point pen. Just research a little on locks, and get a decent one. They aren't expensive, just find one that will do its job.

Anyone that has atomic bindings knowns how annoying it is to lock your skis, as there is no real way to put the lock thru the bindings, unless you fit it underneath the metal band, but the new Neox bindings have a more conventional design, which will allow for easier locking. as for me, i use blue's complimentary ski check :yes

I carry 2 pairs of skis out of CB all the time...But I usually go the backway in and out (next to the ski patrol room), and if I did get stopped, it wouldn't even be a problem, cause I have the boot that fits both the bindings of the skis...And if it got really bad I could just get Gus to say they were my skis.

Anyway I guess boards could be harder to tell, since any boot can go with any board.

i almost had my board stolen last year luckly i was walking out when the kid was trying to cut my lock .so i walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder and asked him what he was doin.of course he said he was trying to get his board and i said well that looks like my board and the kid juss walked away

Edited by forumdestroyer154

i almost had my board stolen last year luckly i was walking out when the kid was  trying to cut my lock .so i walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder and asked him what he was doin.of course he said he was trying to get his board and i said well that looks like my board and the kid juss walked away

You didn't kill/mame him? Not even turn him into security :banghead .

Just do what I used to do in elementary school at recess, carry around a pair of handcuffs I used to cuff the kids to the basketball poles and they were too dumb that you didn't need a key to get em off. But when you see a fool trying to take your stuff lock him to the rack but make sure you use real cuffs lol and then but a note on his face saying he tried to steal your stuff.

Haha, up at magic mountain, some of our team locked there stuff...Only locks at the whole area. I guess I just figured that the mountain was so hard to find, no one is going to go there and rip of skis....But I guess if its habit, then its just what you do...

Haha, up at magic mountain, some of our team locked there stuff...Only locks at the whole area.  I guess I just figured that the mountain was so hard to find, no one is going to go there and rip of skis....But I guess if its habit, then its just what you do...

tell me about it skidude...you go miles upon miles without seeing a car. The only you'll ever see people up there is at Clark's grocery store, in Lundandary (home of ross powers, btw) but on rt 11, once you get past clark's, you are REALLY out there.

Moose X-ing Next 12 miles :lol: