Thanks for a great season!!!

BC Iron Works

too short a lift line according them although im pretty sure there are shorter highspeeds out there.

on a highspeed chairlift the chair gets detached at the top and dropped onto another track while you are traveling around teh circular part, so that it can slow down for you to get off. bear creek cant get one becausewhen the chair gets detached it isnt always dropped in the sam exact spot causing the chirs to get closer together/farther apart. eventually because of the short lenght bears would have to be eventually the chairs would touch.

Its come up a few times about how too short of a ropelength can throw off a High Speed lift. Does anyone know the +/- distance that the chairs get on the line? Its been said that all HSQs have to be recalibrated every so often but how long do they get? I would imagine that a longer lift would need to be fixed much less i.e. Blue has more time between chair repositioning than Camelback.

Any of the lift guys on here have any idea on this kind of thing?

hmmmmmmm

PENNSYLVANIA

Bear Creek Chair B 4C Doppelmayr CTEC 125 2781 430 1800 450

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Bretton Woods Mt. Rosebrook Express 4C-Det. Doppelmayr CTEC 400 2455 556 2800 1100

just sayin, this detatchable is shorter than bears fixed grip.

edit: the length for chair b is 2781, length for mt rosebrook express is 2455.

not saying the double is this length as well. i know nothing about lifts but i am bored haha.

Edited by collective addiction

on a highspeed chairlift the chair gets detached at the top and dropped onto another track while you are traveling around teh circular part, so that it can slow down for you to get off. bear creek cant get one becausewhen the chair gets detached it isnt always dropped in the sam exact spot causing the chirs to get closer together/farther apart. eventually because of the short lenght bears would have to be eventually the chairs would touch.

Is this the reason why they periodically stop the lift and remove chairs?

i think it has little to do with the chairs being in a different place. if you have ever ridden a high speed the chairs are spaced really far apart and even tho the lift ride may be quicker they can fit more people on a regular quad so the uphill capiticity wouldn't be changed much or at all by a high speed

still i would love to see a high speed