May Day!

librider

http://www.meadowlandsxanadu.com/static/no...4whm9yKx6tvvDlM

Have you been around for the last year this has been talked about?

Is this the one that is suppose to go up in Long Island? I know that they plan on putting an indoor park up in Long Island somewhere, and it was planned on opening this summer or something like that. Not sure if the plan went through of what not, but all I know is if you plan on going to one of these things, be sure to drop a lot of cash cause lift tickets are probably so expensive in order for the company to make the money in order to maintain a place like this.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. BB's gonna drop a million on a permanent structure for the plaza so we can ride in the cold at May Day. Hell ya.

Glad you are finally getting with the program!

I actually do have some suggestions for you. What phone # can I reach you at and who should I ask for? :)

ask for the grumpy guy who is always there.

Any word on how much snow is left?

more than last year is the indication, wont be top to bottom though.

Did you notice the price: 21 pounds for ONE HOUR of slope time. Are you going to pay 30 dollars for an hour on the snow?

Feel free to send any suggestions or questions to info@jfbb.com.

Xanadu will be charging $15-$20 for daily lift tickets. GREAT customer service included. ;)

E-mails don't get returned from JFBB.

What's the best # to reach you and who should I ask for. :)

Xanadu will be charging $15-$20 for daily lift tickets. GREAT customer service included. ;)

E-mails don't get returned from JFBB.

What's the best # to reach you and who should I ask for. :)

Source for this pricing structure of $15-$20 per day? And great customer service? You must already be going there to have all these details.

You must not be saying anything worthy of a response if you aren't receiving one from the info email.

It's appropriate to ask for contact info for a JFBB "employee" in the JFBB forum.

I'll politely ask you to mind your business.

They don't give people like me a phone number.

You must not be saying anything worthy of a response if you aren't receiving one from the info email.

the jfbb email addresses got spammed hard early season, i don't think they got it fixed. some of the employee email addresses that I have aren't jfbb.com

Xanadu will be charging $15-$20 for daily lift tickets.

Naaaa dude, try $80!

the jfbb email addresses got spammed hard early season, i don't think they got it fixed. some of the employee email addresses that I have aren't jfbb.com

That's funny. I've been "spammed" by JFBB. :lol:

Fluff-

Dude, just tell us your name and what you do at JFBB already.

You are being so freaking shady, it's not even funny anymore.

Edited by TT C6

I agree with PapaSteeze on this one. I don't see any way for them to charge anything less than $75 or $80. The daily electric bill for the ski complex will be unreal. They have to charge a high rate. $20 per ticket won't even touch the operating costs.

TTC6..leave Fluffy alone..and stop being a threadjack..if you have issues with JF/BB start a new topic...

I asked politely.....

Now go hit the gym to burn off all the fat your keep crying about or start a blog about how much fattening shit you stuff down your throat because you have no self control.

That's funny. I've been "spammed" by JFBB. :lol:

Fluff-

Dude, just tell us your name and what you do at JFBB already.

You are being so freaking shady, it's not even funny anymore.

Hahahahhaha, I love how it boggles your mind that no one wants to car pool with you or ride with you.

Hahahahhaha, I love how it boggles your mind that no one wants to car pool with you or ride with you.

RomeEmpire & ClashBOY-

This has NOTHING to do with you.

Sorry it upset you buddies. Can you please pick me up in your parents car??? Thanks.

yah ill be at mayday in MY car. fuck you ttc6. i just fucking hate you and your pussy antics. in true Ski fashion, i challenge your fucking self to a chinese downhill next year on WL. thats right, fuck you bitch.

with love,

clash

Bwahahahahahaha!!! :lol

I don't start shit. I just respond to it.

You kids are starting shit over something that has NOTHING to do with you.

The definition of "pussy" is someone who starts shit behind the protection of their little computer screen. I'm always available to resolve any issues. :)

Feel free to PM me anytime.

Fluffy is still shady for not just posting his name and what he does at BB. :yes

What are you hiding and what are you afraid of, Fluff?

Edited by TT C6

You never post your name on here so that makes you a stinky VAGINA...go troll a different message board..and stop threadjacking the May day rail jam thread..

Funny.

Just 2 weeks ago you were kissing my ass for free tickets to a show here in the city.....which I delivered for all 4 of you and your "friends".

I went out of my way to try to promote some peace around here and this is what I get.

My open invitation still stands to get together to resolve any issues. You of all people should know that Dougie. Funny how you never show up. :)

ENOUGH ALREADY.

SHOW A LITTLE NETIQUETTE AND TAKE ALL DRAMA TO PM.

Edited by TT C6

First off TTC aka im a 12 year old girl being a "pussy" as you defined it, shut your mouth, and go buy a car. and How old are you really? do you have a legitimate job? or does grandma still drive you to wendy's for work and rubs your wiener with her wrinkly sausage fingers. And if you wanna meet me? does this mean i have to pick you up? will you spring for gas?