May Day Rail Jam set up.

So bummed I couldn't make it. If anyones got any pics, results, write-up, that would be sick to hold me over till next year.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya that was kinda the deal that pissed me off a little bit. At one point they were handing out some skullcandy (a company that supports both boarders and skiers) earphones at one of the features, and this big crew of skiers was absolutely slaying it to the point that a lot of the boarders were just watching and givin' props to a lot of the skiers. There were barely any boarders dropping in on the feature, and the guy was standing there saying boarders only over and over. I could understand if they were giving out a snowboard or a pair of skis and wanted them to go to a boarder or skier, but for the swag type event this was with stuff just being thrown out and the best trick format there was no reason for the boarder only thing, especially when not followed by a skier only feature.

and what one feature would that be

because it looks like you couldnt land anythign without a person under you.

hahahaha.. yeah sitting in a landing area definitely had its consequences. The jump was surprisingly clear. It all depends on what you like. The crowd stoke and vibe was a good one.