forest fires suck

rgrwilco

im sure many of you have seen the fire on the news in the pines. my neighborhood was filled with smoke all day, and its been really hard to breath/see. just pretty amazing that the smoke made it all the way to the Delaware basically considering im only a mile from it. i drove to the area to take a look tonight, it was pretty eerie driving through a burnt out smoldering forest at night, kinda like a movie.

did anyone in philly get any smoke today?

I saw this on the news. I guess they still didn't get it contained yet. The smoke from the those fires travels pretty far. In June we went down to the shore to pickup something and at the time there was a forest fire in NC. The way the wind was blowing that day it caused the smoke to come all the way up to MD/Lower DE.

crapita where are you at in jersey? If were talking about the same fire it wasn't far from were i work. I beleive it started in the tabernachle area. I work at mt holly powersports and could see the smoke from here. I have a pic in my email of the fire over at atsion lake. From the pic it looked pretty bad