PA Cup @ Blue

Ski

Ski....I think I am shooting for top 25 both days.

Anyway I will hit up CB tonight assuming mum can sneak out of work :ph34r: and take some runs up there.

I am hoping that blue will set a true GS course, and none of the cr@p we had at mountain creek, which was pretty much a Nastar.

Atomic:

I'm counting on you to show me some great cruisers, and how to avoid the long lift lines and crowds.  Hopefully, I'll have demo skis - you'll still recognize me by my poles, right?  :ph34r:

yea yea, i'll be there at 7:30 on sunday, and probably leave at 11:30ish. But you obviously won't get this message cause you were at CB tonight w/ the Dude, which, he always took a nasty smell that probably would've still been hurting tomorrow, but he recovered :D

well, I watched his first run today at blue. Well, from what I saw, and i believe his mom was directly across the trail from me (if it was you skimom, you were taking pics right?), he didn't do so swell on the headwall, but hey, there still ALOT more course left. But from his reaction at the finish when i called his name, I don't think he wanted to talk, so i left him alone. Hopefully he kicks ass in his second run, good luck dude!

Ugh, I felt as well as I skied, and I skied as well as I felt...And I feel like a pile of dog sh*t. That is about all the explaining that needs to be done.

I have had a little cold the last few days, but it seems like it got a lot worse saturday and today. And I was freaking out of it. The one time a year I get sick....has to be at my race.

And uhh btw, its cool to skid your turns....ALL your turns

The rumor is that no one is supposed to go to that...But I am probably going to go anyway...Cause I need to qualify....Assuming they hold the race and all (with the warm week coming)

It's not supposed to be THAT warm, 'Dude. 40's, then colder toward the end of the week. Didn't you hear that racers are supposed to have a drawer full of Cold Eze for the first signs of a cold? Get some rest and get ready to bust it at JF.

Ski...Check your PM's...

Anyway I should have thought about it...Earlier this week I had a sore throwt (ehh sp???) but w/e that wasn't so bad.

But I could hardly get out of bed and get dressed yesterday and today. It took me like 15 minutes to get ready today, it usually takes me less than 3...You do that math on that one.

Anyway hopefully I will be at JF...and If I am there....I am going to kick some @$$

Well, from what I saw, and i believe his mom was directly across the trail from me (if it was you skimom, you were taking pics right?). But from his reaction at the finish when i called his name, I don't think he wanted to talk, so i left him alone.  Hopefully he kicks ass in his second run, good luck dude!

Nope, no camera. I was the parent lugging Jackets/pants -> looked like Santa-on-skis slinging big batches of stuff over my shoulder. The lift lines were SO LONG, I knew the racers wouldn't want to make an extra trip back up just to pick up their stuff. Their line is worse than Hunter's. Yesterday the line was 1/2 hour...just the line - not including the lift ride up.

Anyway, I had a feeling we were cooked when 'dude asked me to do the driving...

Nope, no camera. I was the parent lugging Jackets/pants -> looked like Santa-on-skis slinging big batches of stuff over my shoulder.  The lift lines were SO LONG, I knew the racers wouldn't want to make an extra trip back up just to pick up their stuff.  Their line is worse than Hunter's.  Yesterday the line was 1/2 hour...just the line - not including the lift ride up.   

Anyway, I had a feeling we were cooked when 'dude asked me to do the driving...

so long? :confused My last run, after I watched skidude, was at 11:30, and in the singles line, even though that was out past the netting, took me all of 3 minutes? I didn't think it was bad at all. Because I was going to just call it a day after watching skidude, but since the singles was moving so quickly, i said why not. :)

Jeff I will put my whole rant about blue later today...but ahh all i need is 1 day there a season to remind me why I put up with the CB management.

Yes...it was really that bad.

Saturday was worse than sunday too....anyway i will save the rant until later...

Jeff I will put my whole rant about blue later today...but ahh all i need is 1 day there a season to remind me why I put up with the CB management.

Yes...it was really that bad.

Saturday was worse than sunday too....anyway i will save the rant until later...

:confused you're racing. And I always compare mountains, I never compare crowds, cause I never stick around long enough to experience crowds. Mountain to Mountain, blue is better, hands down :D. I do think CB's liftline system, especially on the stevenson, is VERY inefficient.

anyway...i'd like to hear this rant. :D

Jeff if you are going to ski at a mountain until 11am thats cool...But don't think you know what the trails would be like in the afternoon, or what the lines get to be like (personally I like to ski, and not wait in a lift line)....Just wait a little my friend, and the rant will come.