Hidden Valley

56fish

Mods, add an FAQ with the reason we don't allow mountains named after dressing to have their own forums.

<_<

All right ... let's include 7 Springs (and their 450k+ skier visits) and, call it ski areas of the Laurel Highlands region of PA. :cheers:

<_<

All right ... let's include 7 Springs (and their 450k+ skier visits) and, call it ski areas of the Laurel Highlands region of PA. :cheers:

It may be a little cyclical but...

The site doesn't have subforums for mountains that don't have "significant traffic". Get the posts up, get your own sub forum.

I'm from West Chester but I go to Pitt. Springs is legit. The mountain is nothing special but the parks are always good and always changing. It would be nice to have a 7Springs thread up one here but I guess most people on this board are from Eastern Pa and don't ride out here.

I'd love to get some TRs from Hidden Valley or 7 springs. They are definately on my list of places I'd like to get to. Just throw them up in the "Other Mountains" for now and we'll see what happens. Don't get discouraged, just go out, ski/ride and tell us all about it!

It may be a little cyclical but...

The site doesn't have subforums for mountains that don't have "significant traffic". Get the posts up, get your own sub forum.

http://www.skinet.com/travel/2008-09/ski-m...orts-2008-09?10

Significant..? as in...access to Philly? NYC?

Oh, posts...will work on that.

What's you talkin' 'bout? :cheers:

That is a joke. I skied at 7 Springs a few times. All they should be known for is their park/pipe. They do an excellent job with that. Other then that it is an overpriced, overcrowded, no vert mountain. I would go to about 20 other east coast mountains before hitting that one ever again.

I'd love to get some TRs from Hidden Valley or 7 springs. They are definately on my list of places I'd like to get to. Just throw them up in the "Other Mountains" for now and we'll see what happens. Don't get discouraged, just go out, ski/ride and tell us all about it!

im out here for school so i'll do my best to get some pics up from these places. i'll definetly be hitting peak n peak, holiday valley, 7 springs and cannaan valley west virgina. so expect some TR's from them. i'll try to get to hidden valley, and possibly snowshoe, that place has always looked cool and its only as far as big boulder from me.