BC rail jam and movie premier

lilmill

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just caught the stepdown box going up the hill on the skid loader... gnarrrr. it was going up kodiak but idk if thats where the jam is gonna be or if its just easier to bring it up that way.

00 it was prolly cuz they had to bring it from the carpet trail... whatever its called.

they are putting a bunch of jibs in between black bear and cascade under the new quad... stokeage!! i see the step down new aframe and the rail that does down at each end...!!!!!

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

eww i hope they dont put that out...

i'd like to see the palmer rail set up down and an easy urban, and next to it maybe a mellow (mellow being the key word) a frame set up from 2 boxes...

..i think the jam would go best with a pretty easy setup like that

yeah idk why they would make the mistake of putting up the step down/step up box out for a rail jam, it limits you a lot as to what you can do on it. I would like to see the widest box they have so we can get back into the groove of things for a beginning of the year jam

yeah idk why they would make the mistake of putting up the step down/step up box out for a rail jam, it limits you a lot as to what you can do on it. I would like to see the widest box they have so we can get back into the groove of things for a beginning of the year jam

if what missdem. said is going to be the setup i'm pretty stoked. I don't think that limits riders at all, but in fact gives you lots of options. and the widest box they have i think is the 420 box, and that thing is tooooo damn wide, and probably a bitch to move as well. just my 2 centos. i'm excited for friday.

oh and tom/andy, maybe you can comment on this...but i work til 6 on friday and i'll head over right from there, but what is registration going to be like? maybe it's listed in the details for the event, and i'll look, but is there a certain time i need to register by? and if i can't make it by said time, can i call and have you register me? haha

if what missdem. said is going to be the setup i'm pretty stoked. I don't think that limits riders at all, but in fact gives you lots of options. and the widest box they have i think is the 420 box, and that thing is tooooo damn wide, and probably a bitch to move as well. just my 2 centos. i'm excited for friday.

oh and tom/andy, maybe you can comment on this...but i work til 6 on friday and i'll head over right from there, but what is registration going to be like? maybe it's listed in the details for the event, and i'll look, but is there a certain time i need to register by? and if i can't make it by said time, can i call and have you register me? haha

registration is from 5:30 to 7.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to answer some of the questions about tomorrow night.

1. Registration is from 5:30-7pm in the Lodge. However, we'll probably extend that until 8pm for any late arrivals.

2. The season pass desk will be open until 8pm for those who want to pick up their passes.

Let me know if there are any questions and I'll get back to you with answers.

Thanks,

Mary

you gonna be heading there fri matt? i'm hoping it's just a sesh, i feel like people would get more hits in and have more fun with that format at this point in the season.

Yeah ill be there. Wayy stoked to ride real snow again. Shesh would be where its at just to get back into things.

I'm glad we moved it inside because its supposed to be real cold tomorrow night. We'll be looping the movies throughout the night so if ya go in from time to time to get warm and try and get some swag you'll probably end up seeing both movies AND sesh the rails all in one night so it's a win-win right there. Airblaster's movie came in today. They sent out a couple dvds, hats, some shirts, bags-o-stickers, sunglasses, and a hoody. Not sure what poor boyz sent out though. Pinnacle is going to be there with some stuff also i believe so... bring all your friends and it should be a pretty fun time!!

We'll probably start setting up around noon-ish so check the cams for a peek!

Edited by skeer_tomas