BC rail jam and movie premier

lilmill

BC ironworks is having their first railjam next friday. Straight off the website

6pm: Park staff Forum-Come out and voice your opinions and comments about our Terrain Parks. We wabt to hear from you!

7pm: Movie Premier featuring: Reasons by: Poor Boyz and August by: Air Blaster

Location: Outdoors during the Rail Jam (Weather Permitting) OR in the Lodge

7pm: Rail Jam- Our first rail jam of the year will take place (weather permitting)on November21. Participation fee is $5

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sundays low - 29

Mondays low- 27

Tuesdays low- 23 ( possible snowstorm)

Wednesday low- 27

Thursdat Low 23

Friday low- 22

Saturday-Opening day hahaha (maybe boulder)

And it is not supposed to get out of the 30's all week (besides monday with a high of 42)

we should make a petition to make bear blow each night

Hey Andy i would like to KNow more details about this comp? Set up and prizes and what not?

I talked to him personally and he said that it all depends on the weather, they cant say anything yet b/c the whole thing is tentative to the weather . Im not sure if its a contest or just for fun. But im sure the set up will depend on how much they can blow and IF they can blow. Should be sick either way.

Even though its weather permitting, can we get a list of the setup plans

I dont think they can give a setup plan b/c they need to see how much snow they have. Im sure if they get enough snow they will set up some of the bigger stuff but if there isnt a whole lot of snow theres not alot they can do. Your most likely just gonna have to wait till thursday night or friday.

Hey Everyone,

I Just wanted to answer a few of the questions that have been lingering around about the upcoming event. I can't say exactly what the setup will be due to the fact we are only looking at a forecast and not trails covered in snow. I can however say this, we are trying to build a fun setup featuring new jibs for the 08/09 season. I would also like to say that this event is still weather permitting but looks very very promising. It will be a contest free jam session so no matter how comfortable your are feeling early in the season it will be fun for all who participate. Also please don't forget about the Forum and Video Premiers that are also a part of this event. It should be great night and alot of fun!!!

With this cold weather myself, Tom, and the rest of BCIW are completely stoked and ready to fire up the parks. Its been a long summer of work giving the parks what we hope will be a great new appearance. Think cold, get pumped, BCIW will be working hard to build our best parks yet... Andy

Hey Everyone,

I Just wanted to answer a few of the questions that have been lingering around about the upcoming event. I can't say exactly what the setup will be due to the fact we are only looking at a forecast and not trails covered in snow. I can however say this, we are trying to build a fun setup featuring new jibs for the 08/09 season. I would also like to say that this event is still weather permitting but looks very very promising. It will be a contest free jam session so no matter how comfortable your are feeling early in the season it will be fun for all who participate. Also please don't forget about the Forum and Video Premiers that are also a part of this event. It should be great night and alot of fun!!!

With this cold weather myself, Tom, and the rest of BCIW are completely stoked and ready to fire up the parks. Its been a long summer of work giving the parks what we hope will be a great new appearance. Think cold, get pumped, BCIW will be working hard to build our best parks yet... Andy

sounds good andy! i'll see you friday!!! hows the STI running??

I dont think they can give a setup plan b/c they need to see how much snow they have. Im sure if they get enough snow they will set up some of the bigger stuff but if there isnt a whole lot of snow theres not alot they can do. Your most likely just gonna have to wait till thursday night or friday.

thats what i ment to say. like atleast before friday morning id like to know, so i can plan my night