BC rail jam and movie premier

lilmill

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the snowmaking for the jam/hike park event goes well. Is there a chance that we will see a lift access park for the weekend???

im gonna go with no but if they blow on all trails not just where they wanna have the jam then they mid as well or ill be hiking...

i would think they would go full blast on the snowmaking if they have the weather to do it, so hopefully they can open a lift by the weekend or early next week. And for the jam i would like to see something stallable or a small wall like boulders red bull thing for the bottom of the run. who knows maybe enough snow for a small kicker

I say they make a bonk out of a keg, but before they do that, we all do keg stands and play pong!

that would be the best rail jam

well ofcourse they are going to start blowing every chance they can get. But if the weathers going to be warm next week, there is no point.

Anyone know macungie's forecast for next week

im pretty sure its only gonna be like 2 rails...

How can you say that???? I dont think Andy and Tom even know how much stuff their putting out yet. I dont see how you can be so sure of that yet when nobody knows, its almost like your just...making shit up.

to bad bear doesnt approach snowmaking like other mtns...bear always tries and make snow on every single trail instead of putting all of their guns on a few to at least get opened. but i wouldnt get your hopes up for a lift by this weekend

yeah i agree bear doesn't need to have every single trail open this early if they would do the boulder approach they could just put like an extra 5 guns on the few runs they plan to open and then build up a base alot quicker

and we would most likely see a chairlift opened by this weekend

to bad bear doesnt approach snowmaking like other mtns...bear always tries and make snow on every single trail instead of putting all of their guns on a few to at least get opened. but i wouldnt get your hopes up for a lift by this weekend

i thought that two years ago for opening day they only blew snow on cascade black bear and blackbear park and thats all that was open

yeah i agree bear doesn't need to have every single trail open this early if they would do the boulder approach they could just put like an extra 5 guns on the few runs they plan to open and then build up a base alot quicker

and we would most likely see a chairlift opened by this weekend

they said on the news up in the poconos that boulder was blowing on 6 trails to have them open by saturday. And with boulders snowmaking i dont see that being too far fetched.