Waist Width: 254

Sidecut Radius: 8300

Tip Width: 298.4

Tail Width: 298.4

Insert Location: Center

Stance Range: 22

I have ONE (1) DH2 153

NO INFO AVAILABLE

I think this is just a DH designed for riders with bigger feet but then again I am a big dummy who won't use google to find out if this is true.

I have ONE (1) Dose 159

Effective Edge (mm): 1234

Waist Width: 261

Tip Width: 305.4

Tail Width: 305.4

I also have a few women's boards but I'll get the info on them later.

PRICES

All of the boards listed retail for $449.99, I'm selling them for $275 FLAT. This is most likely a better price than you will find at the end of this season/early next season. If you want more information feel free to go to ridesnowboards.com and check out graphics or flex patterns or whatever. I accept CASH or MONEY ORDERS only, if you want to write me a personal check that's fine but you're going to have to wait until the check clears for me to send the board. I am prepared to ship these boards as soon as I receive payment so if you see something you want post as soon as possible OR send me a message on AIM, my username is DHarrisburg (ignore the mobile status). I'm also putting these up on the Salt Lake Craigslist tomorrow at $300 each and I'd like to think that they're going to go quick, here is an opportunity to get an awesome board at a good price just for being a PASR member.

Oh, and this deal is only good if you have more than 200 posts or if your name isn't Robert2.

All boards new in wrap, 08/09 models.

I have ONE (1) DH 155

Effective Edge (mm): 1183

Waist Width: 252

Sidecut Radius: 8050

Tip Width: 294

Tail Width: 294

Stance Range: 21

I have ONE (1) DH 159

Waist Width: 254

Tip Width: 298.4

Tail Width: 298.4

I have ONE (1) DH2 153

NO INFO AVAILABLE

I think this is just a DH designed for riders with bigger feet but then again I am a big dummy who won't use google to find out if this is true.

I have ONE (1) Dose 159

Waist Width: 261

Tip Width: 305.4

Tail Width: 305.4

I also have a few women's boards but I'll get the info on them later.

PRICES

All of the boards listed retail for $449.99, I'm selling them for $275 FLAT. This is most likely a better price than you will find at the end of this season/early next season. If you want more information feel free to go to ridesnowboards.com and check out graphics or flex patterns or whatever. I accept CASH or MONEY ORDERS only, if you want to write me a personal check that's fine but you're going to have to wait until the check clears for me to send the board. I am prepared to ship these boards as soon as I receive payment so if you see something you want post as soon as possible OR send me a message on AIM, my username is DHarrisburg (ignore the mobile status). I'm also putting these up on the Salt Lake Craigslist tomorrow at $300 each and I'd like to think that they're going to go quick, here is an opportunity to get an awesome board at a good price just for being a PASR member.

Oh, and this deal is only good if you have more than 200 posts or if your name isn't Robert2.

hahahahahahahahahaah cheaper than army navy

The DH 155 is tempting as hell, great board and a great price. I could even pick it up when I come out to Utah and save on shipping, but I'm just not in the market for a board.

If I were thinking about any park board, I would jump on this no matter what. The difference between a DH and whatever you think you want is a lot smaller than the difference between $275 and $450.