RICE is nice

SHRED and GOLF

yeah Rice and some of the rest of the crew who are actually out there working are doing a good job. I'm a big fan of the 40' double barrel rail and have been ever since they built it. the park has a lot of little cool features that i hope they can take to the next level in Sidewinder. I'm also excited to see what they throw together for the beginner park this Friday too. should be a good time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Rice and some of the rest of the crew who are actually out there working are doing a good job. I'm a big fan of the 40' double barrel rail and have been ever since they built it. the park has a lot of little cool features that i hope they can take to the next level in Sidewinder. I'm also excited to see what they throw together for the beginner park this Friday too. should be a good time.

I saw the plans for the begginer park today and it looks good. On paper it has a lot of flow to it which should make it fun and hopefully it turns out like that on the mountain!