RICE is nice

SHRED and GOLF

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah they willlll! i`ve already heard about whats going on in the come around park for the early season, and it sounds so fun. Soo do alot of the other things i talked to him about today. Yay Ricey and Sabia =]

Keith will be missed tho of course :(

Are you working park crew again lexie?

Good Luck Jason. Should be easy to fill Keith's boot's. Hopefully you hire a new crew and get a few guys/girls that actually work on the features instead of standing around smoking.

HAHA wow, you are an idiot. Keith was a good boss so don`t put him down. If you haven`t noticed, blues management SUCKS and will not let the park crew do much that they want so please just stop while you`re ahead. It doesnt matter who the boss is, if management doesn`t let us do things to make the park sick then thats that. Andd park crew did as much as they could, i don`t ever recall anyone standing around smoking. Not on my shift at least. Sometimes theres not much you can do with sweet and low and ice. So, I`m glad you know what you are talking about BluesClues.

Your right i'm an idiot. I'm sure all the problems at Blue are caused by the management. I can assume that you are employed at Blue in the Park Crew. Why if you have a problem with management do you still work there??? Is it so you can get paid to do nothing and ride all day long? Maybe management is smarter than you think. If you'd actually improve the conditions of the parks and get positive feedback from the customers you would get something in return from management. Well 2 days till opening and then you can ride for the next 100+ days and get paid for it. PeAcE oUt BiAtCh!!!

HAHA wow, you are an idiot. Keith was a good boss so don`t put him down. If you haven`t noticed, blues management SUCKS and will not let the park crew do much that they want so please just stop while you`re ahead. It doesnt matter who the boss is, if management doesn`t let us do things to make the park sick then thats that. Andd park crew did as much as they could, i don`t ever recall anyone standing around smoking. Not on my shift at least. Sometimes theres not much you can do with sweet and low and ice. So, I`m glad you know what you are talking about BluesClues.

you realize management from blue does read this messageboard and its probably not the best idea to be shittalking your employer on a public forum, right?

you realize management from blue does read this messageboard and its probably not the best idea to be shittalking your employer on a public forum, right?

ok should i be scared? Maybe they`ll read it and realize that they should give park crew more of a say in how things get set up and what is put in the park. All it would do is help them.

Edited by girls.ride.harder

You honestly can't be serious. I don't know how many times the Park Crew would park the snow mobile on the deck of the last jump and just sit there.

You honestly can't be serious. I don't know how many times the Park Crew would park the snow mobile on the deck of the last jump and just sit there.

haha thats why i said not on my shift at least. but for real kids on park crew would do runs through all the parks pretty much every hour and im sick of people acting like they didn`t do shit.

Your right i'm an idiot. I'm sure all the problems at Blue are caused by the management. I can assume that you are employed at Blue in the Park Crew. Why if you have a problem with management do you still work there??? Is it so you can get paid to do nothing and ride all day long? Maybe management is smarter than you think. If you'd actually improve the conditions of the parks and get positive feedback from the customers you would get something in return from management. Well 2 days till opening and then you can ride for the next 100+ days and get paid for it. PeAcE oUt BiAtCh!!!

Hmm interesting. Yeah i do work there on park crew, but i dont ride there. Actually I work there because its closest to home, and i like to fix things to how people would actually like them and i`m a perfectionist when it comes to fixing things so before you call me out saying if i`d actually improve the park, you should guess again. And i don`t need to ride at blue since i ride at boulder and have a pass there. I do it because i like working on the park. And what is there to get in return from management? If they don`t want certain park elements then whats there to really be done about it? If you think park crew sucks so bad then do something about it and send in a resume punk.

haha thats why i said not on my shift at least. but for real kids on park crew would do runs through all the parks pretty much every hour and im sick of people acting like they didn`t do shit.

correct. they would do runs through the park. and when they were done, they would do it again. and again. and again. and did the park look any better or ride any better? no. and thats because all they did was chalk the lips. its time the step it up. if they actually did work the whole time that they were out there getting paid, then Blue would have a pretty darn good park.

correct. they would do runs through the park. and when they were done, they would do it again. and again. and again. and did the park look any better or ride any better? no. and thats because all they did was chalk the lips. its time the step it up. if they actually did work the whole time that they were out there getting paid, then Blue would have a pretty darn good park.

i`m going to have to disagree, maybe some people, but i know as a whole, everyone that i worked with which was weekends 4-8 and even when id work mornings, worked their asses off. It was a nightly thing for us to be sweating in 25 degree weather from working and because those rakes are so damn big compared to me. And like another thing is, blues lips aren`t like the major problem in the park. normally those stay nice all day, but holes after hits made of sugar just appear again after two hits no matter what we do to fill them. And the worst is when we try to fill the holes and freeze um up, people don`t care and they hit the feature anyways which ruins anything that we had just done. ok sorry i`m done but i`m serious. blues park crew does more than you realize. some of the snow conditions and people in the parks make it very hard to make improvements.

Edited by girls.ride.harder

well we appreciate what you do. but i dont believe you. i saw blues park crew once in the last 2 years and when i did they were cutting a lip with a chainsaw, like it really matters if it has nice square edge? i know i dont care, and that lip sucked anyway. just dont come work at bear creek, ok?

LOL you'd know all about that :banghead

i try and learn from my mistakes.

ok should i be scared? Maybe they`ll read it and realize that they should give park crew more of a say in how things get set up and what is put in the park. All it would do is help them.

sorry, that's not how the real world works. granted, working part time on park crew at blue is far from the real world. i don't at all disagree with you, they should give you guys more say in what gets done, but ranting about it on a message board does not get your point across, it just makes you look foolish. if you're really that serious about making things better, schedule a meeting with the people that make the decisions, do your homework, and come in prepared with what you'd like to do, why you'd like to do it, and how it would make blue a better experience for the customer, and then someone MIGHT listen.

i try and learn from my mistakes.

sorry, that's not how the real world works. granted, working part time on park crew at blue is far from the real world. i don't at all disagree with you, they should give you guys more say in what gets done, but ranting about it on a message board does not get your point across, it just makes you look foolish. if you're really that serious about making things better, schedule a meeting with the people that make the decisions, do your homework, and come in prepared with what you'd like to do, why you'd like to do it, and how it would make blue a better experience for the customer, and then someone MIGHT listen.

haha i`m not ranting. Justo i understand what your saying i was trying to get blues clues to understand somethings since she acts like she knows so much about what goes on about blues park. but obviously its not working. and Oakley whatever, your ignorant. you don`t know me and you dont know how hard i actually do work. As well as people like Stevo and Finkin that i would work with every night so don`t even start. I`m done posting here since half of you with the exception of like 3 people actually don`t even know what they are talking about. and like i said, if park crew sucks so bad, then sign up for it and do something about it! Haters.