Park updates

Another Wall

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep the tubing park is going to be open today tomorrow and wednesday...it is only jumps and i believe there are two of them...ill be heading up today and post some picts tonight or tomorrow...but they also have the little hike park with a down flat down, down rail, flat box, tire and i think some little rail and that little two inch high box for beginers...

damn that is so rediculous!!! but what about something a little smaller to hit for the first time this season to get back in the groove...ill hit those any day of the year but for the first time out it would have been cool to have something a little smaller

but def props to bear for having those jumps...bolder doesnt even have that!

Just wondering if anything is going to be open on friday? With work this would be the earliest I could make it.

It all depends on the weather. They are going to keep the hike park and the jumps open as long as they can, till the rest of the mountain is open and then then hike park will be taken down and the rails will be moved to the normal trail. There trying to have an actual trail open as soon as possible though, so something of some sort should be open on friday as long as the weather is ok.

damn that is so rediculous!!! but what about something a little smaller to hit for the first time this season to get back in the groove...ill hit those any day of the year but for the first time out it would have been cool to have something a little smaller

but def props to bear for having those jumps...bolder doesnt even have that!

its not huge only like 30ft. you could gap the tire a couple times and hit the lil hip type thing they had to get back into the swing of things.

im soo stoked for this!

for those of you wondering if they will be open late in the week: http://www.accuweather.com/radar-state.asp...=0&site=PA_

http://www.accuweather.com/us/pa/quakertow...=0&metric=0

those are for quackerton but that rain is so huge it doesnt really make a difference.

Hey Everyone,

We were busy last night building a nice two set of Jumps for today. Here are a few pictures from this morning!

Hope to see you all here!

Andy

First Jump

IMG_0199.jpg

Second Jump

IMG_0200.jpg

wow andy nice work. i cant wait to hit them tomorrow