Roll Call Opening day!

lilpeterr

I wont be there opening day. I'll be going shoping, but I'll be there on saterday. Probally be super crowded. Camel Back is working on the moutain right now on there camara. I am super stoked =P. http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/...rom=ski_results

Weather looking bad for saterday =[

Edited by lilpeterr

Thanks, I'll check that out on a map. I usually come from 80 and get off at the tannersville exit, exit 299 i think, then go right and make laft at the light which takes you right past the outlets.

Not sure how you would hit Sullivan's trail, coming from the east. I usually come over 80 from the west. Sullivan's trail is listed as rt. 4004, on the map.

they are 25 for junior and 35 for adult..

i asked for a junior.. told the dude i was 18 which is a junior ticket and he argued with me that 18 is an adult ticket.. when clearly on the site it says 18.. so in the end he sold me a junior ticket but he thought it was an adults and when i gave him 40 he still gave me 15 bucks back so even though he thought he was giving me an adult he really gave me a junior and i only paid 25..

i actually flipped out on him and told him how cheap they were and when i asked for a wicket his response was "well dont you just want everything" so i told him that if he knew how to do his job he would of just given me one in the first place..

overall it was a good day but i always seem to have a problem with the ppl running camelback.

the park is legit though.. so much fun

what features were in the park?

alot.. haha from top to bottom: c-box, Down box, rainbow-flat box, flat/down box, battleship box, flat box, down/flat/down double barrel rail, down double barrel rail, up-box, and then another c-box...

everything is jump on/urban except the battle and the rainbow-flat box.. there is also the wallride and like a 25ft jump.. oh and there are a couple small jumps throughout the park..

overall its the best park camelback has ever had

That lift only services the park now so nothing really to worry about.

Conditions today were very good, nice surface conditions, Marjies and Rocket both a lot of fun with piles of snow to make things interesting.

I was a bit disappointed to see they didn't have Tut's open and the run-out from there, maybe they were saving that for the weekend.

Crowds from 9-11.30 were not too bad, especially the first hour but they really could have done with another run / lift combination so that they didn't have everybody piling back to the base quad every run.

alot.. haha from top to bottom: c-box, Down box, rainbow-flat box, flat/down box, battleship box, flat box, down/flat/down double barrel rail, down double barrel rail, up-box, and then another c-box...

everything is jump on/urban except the battle and the rainbow-flat box.. there is also the wallride and like a 25ft jump.. oh and there are a couple small jumps throughout the park..

overall its the best park camelback has ever had

wow.....

Edited by Papasteeze