Ride Contrabands

Santa Clauss

The local ski shop was having a good discount for board and binding package, so i decided i would try out the contrabands with my new banana (I actually mounted them to my Ride DH), the discount was $40 off, i figured if i didn't like them, I could sell them used on ebay for $170 no problem, so i figured i would give it a shot.

So after about an hour of setting them up to my boots I thought I got them just right, (a very shitty hour)

Took em' up to test them out, ok, the stupid thong shit with the ankle strap keeps moving the strap back over the baseplate making it very difficult to get your boot in the binding standing up, so you either have to sit down to strap in, or move your foot on the tail side of the binding, hold the strap and try to get your foot in. Now I had a good feeling about these being shit, and well, they are.

It did hold my boot securely, but it was a little too tight on my boot, I have ride delta's with the convertible toe strap, I prefer it over the boot opposed to a toe cap which it could be (I love the delta's and have 2 pairs)

So i'm currently looking for a box to ship them in and they will be listed on ebay soon, probably along with the banana! I'm doing so well this year aren't I?

i had the same problem with my RX"s but it went away after breaking them in

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fucking stupid I hate Burton bindings and would much prefer ride's or really any other brand. EST are overpriced and I don't want an all Burton setup. The board I got should have been offered in both bolts and ICS but sadly, it's not. I think I am going to cop some Forum Republics and put the conversion plate that came with the board.

So your going back to burton's then because guess who owns forum? If you look at forums stuff then at burtons, it's almost the same, because burton owns them.. Good job there champ.

hey wtf this is not about burton it's about ride's contrabands, i'm to drunk to read what your sayn about burton but burton shouldnt be inhere, so fuck burton corprate bullshit three bolt shit rail shit if its a huge sale its because nobody would buy it and it sucks, mark up chinese robot made. god ugh the tyler durden is freeking me out dude and anna is dead i'm. consperisy shit ugh im done i dont thin k i should post it but its funny i thinkk if "you we

ha ha i bt nick m is gonna get pissed"

Edited by davieclauss

hey wtf this is not about burton it's about ride's contrabands, i'm to drunk to read what your sayn about burton but burton shouldnt be inhere, so fuck burton corprate bullshit three bolt shit rail shit if its a huge sale its because nobody would buy it and it sucks, mark up chinese robot made. god ugh the tyler durden is freeking me out dude and anna is dead i'm. consperisy shit ugh im done i dont thin k i should post it but its funny i thinkk if "you we

ha ha i bt nick m is gonna get pissed"

LOL

It's fucking stupid I hate Burton bindings and would much prefer ride's or really any other brand. EST are overpriced and I don't want an all Burton setup. The board I got should have been offered in both bolts and ICS but sadly, it's not. I think I am going to cop some Forum Republics and put the conversion plate that came with the board.

What board is it?

• 3 weeks later...