08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word, that thing is sooooo sketchy.

We need some new stuff in the halfpipe area now. And its time to put in some of the stuff that hasnt made an appearance.

Oh and the picnic table would be sick if it was setup so you had to jump a foot or so to get on to the top of it. Watch the old nomis camp of champs video for a ref.

to bottom is sick... but it has been the same since december i think its time for a little change

maybe a corrigated pipe, 7 ft jump with a bonk in the middle, mellow flow to flow, urban double wide, bleacher, just a flat flow box, big butter box on a sideangle like this \ only not that steep

just some ideas i got bored

Edited by sanchezzz

to bottom is sick... but it has been the same since december i think its time for a little change

maybe a corrigated pipe, 7 ft jump with a bonk in the middle, mellow flow to flow, urban double wide, bleacher, just a flat flow box, big butter box on a sideangle like this \ only not that steep

just some ideas i got bored

ya they need a good flat box agian.. they took the good one out for the double C. and it made me sad :-(

i forgot to add... pole jams, a cannon rail just not super extreme, a mellow up flow, or maybe a pole jam out of a little jump

pole jam out of a jump with a bonk between the jam and landing would be so sweet

my extended list of ideas

Edited by sanchezzz

yeah as for the commentary on the double C.... i feel we need a legit C box. Camelback has the same "planet" rails we had that we turned into the double C and they had them together for a 40+ foot C which was probably the most fun rail i've hit all year. and now i'm told they have it turned into a 40' S box which i bet is fun too.

either way for next year i dont think the superman C box will do haha.

id rather have a mellow battleship, that double wide rail style battleship would be sick

that would be sick. id like both. please.

oh and today the conditions were legit. lil grainy and hard in the morning but turned out to be super sick conditions. im loving the first jump in cascade its built perfect all the jumps should be modeled after that one. up palmer rail is super sick also. that thing SENDS you.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR