08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k2rider2690...can you plz change ur name i dont want ppl confusing your retarded posts about how bear can be as good as breck and tryin to say bear has/gets/makes more snow than bear with the quality posts of the ORIGINAL k2rider but anyway you are soo wrong..while bear may have better snowmaking equipment it doesnt matter because breck gets MUCH more natural snow and the option to make snow on top of that so you saying bear can make a park as good as breck is a rediculous statement. bear creeek with a 50 foot tall booter? that would be above the lift and the grade of the slope would not allow such a feature. bear is as steep as breck??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH again you are sooo wrong. average the vert of all breck's parks and then average the vert of bears and guess which one will be higher? it just pisses me off that you were wrong and will not admit it. Breck and Bear willl NEVER be comparable for such reasons as size, vert, width of trail, steepness, natural snowfall, etc... and i'm positive andy could build a park just as good if not better if he were given everything breck is

k2rider.. dont you think if andy had the snow, weather, vert, and space to make a bigger feature he wouldnt? if bear made anything much bigger then the bottom jump it would be near imposible to clear

i heard a carpet boarding rumor anyone else hear that?

for next year bciw should steal kodiak redo the pitch so it is kinda like bbpark and then make a nice 3 jump line then the bottom half of the run could be a rail garden

my point was not that we need to make bigger things...my whole point in what i was saying was that their jumps we not as long but gave you more hight and it was real nice...you dont always need length to throw down big tricks...its air time...and jib honk i really dont give a shit about one month...you always think your right and your not...im not gonna sit here and argue with you on this message bord

if your saying the jumps need to be more poppy... no, the jumps need an even amount of pop and length. the last jump in tubing is a perfect example of this. jumps that are short with a rediculous amount of pop are stupid and jumps that are long but your 8 feet off the ground at most are also stupid but are way more safe than previous scenario.

Here's my point you can tell andy or whoever about the tree problem so they can push up snow to it.

You also are hired if I'm correct, to fix and maintain park features and you get paid to do that. So I don't understand

Why you believe it's a huge deal for you to do something. And cascade doesn't get as many beginners as it used

To and I don't see how they could demolish a qp that easily.

If no ones going to do anything about that or the stupid cliff drop then why don't you guys just

Remove both of them in the summer.

Dude...how about you stop telling me how to do my job. Theres certain things that cant and should not be done by hand and rebuilding a quarter pipe is one of them, thats why they have groomers. Last time I checked andy and tom are both out on the hill on regular so if you really feel like complaining that much go find them and talk to them. I didnt say anything because I would rater have it be a lumberjack hit then a quarter pipe tree ride.

Edited by nick

if your saying the jumps need to be more poppy... no, the jumps need an even amount of pop and length. the last jump in tubing is a perfect example of this. jumps that are short with a rediculous amount of pop are stupid and jumps that are long but your 8 feet off the ground at most are also stupid but are way more safe than previous scenario.

He isn't saying he wants poppy jumps. Just higher jumps with shorter decks which allow you to hit them a bit slower and still have plenty of air time. Last season one of the jumps in the pipe was a perfect example of this. It had a smooth steep face and a short deck and was a ton of fun.

Edited by burton71