08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be really sick if cascade could get one more rebuild before the hike park. I feel like its been the same since January and the rails are pretty boring since alot of them have been in the same spot for the past two years. Pole jam to down box would be sick, a big corrugated tube just set on the ground with a tiny urban lip (just like the beg. of the year). Set the small down flat down as a flat-up-flat. Idk im just pissed i have to come back and ride the same old bear creek when I came back from Loon mountain for the weekend.

btw-look at loon moutains park set up and the way they groom their jumps. That place is soooo fun and the park vibe is amazing.

The Jumps in Cascade were so bad today.. I kept overshooting the first one,, then hitting the knuckle... and once i got it dailed i never had enough speed for the second... The third jump was pretty nice though.

barrel bonk was prime in the beginning of the day..

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Boardin Nerd, I am just going to ignore that last comment because you are 8 years of age and your parents restrict your internet access. If you want get on my level, you need to step your grammar game up and then read the entire library of congress. Only then can you understand my wealth of knowledge and influence on leaders of the world.

Saurus, watch your language. Grilled, get back to me when your post count is 50,000 and your full time job is posting on this website. Those of you who want me gone, sorry that will never, never happen.

Conditions at Bear Creek are decent, there are some slushy spots, but generally still good. Most jumps are still hitable although the landings are getting sketchy. There are some cool dirt spots that are ollieable. Judging the things are now hike park should be a pretty epic. BMX jumps are fun, go there and hit them. Is that good enough for a report? The parking lot is also empty so for you who don't like to walk far, it's perfect. Pinnacle is having a big sale, so go there are cop some shit.

The water is warm and it's sending knee shivers.

Bring your season pass to Camelback and ride for free.