08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the park was pretty sick today. cascades jumps were a lot better, lips had perfect pop and the landings were nice and steep. hit of the day was the first in cascade and first in tubing. nice to see a few new boxes in to spice things up.

a few of the rail lips had a little too much pop. and add the palmer rail(flat) and the double wide(easy urban) to make the park real sick, and the double barrel battleship maybe. oh and the new handrail wobbled a little today.

overall park crew did a good job and the park was nice.

park was real good last night...we were out fixing the stuff almost all night and shit was good...last night was the last day of the baby terrain park...tom and andy i think were tearing it out last night...the palmer rail is fixed and tom said it should be going out yesterday so idk if that happened last night...but stay stoked cuz hike park should be good

park was real good last night...we were out fixing the stuff almost all night and shit was good...last night was the last day of the baby terrain park...tom and andy i think were tearing it out last night...the palmer rail is fixed and tom said it should be going out yesterday so idk if that happened last night...but stay stoked cuz hike park should be good

i think bob tore it out last night. there wasnt much snow left over there.

Johnny and Saurus, I would smash both of you in riding and hand to hand combat.

And what is your obsession with knowing my line of dress, are you some kind of skewed metrosexual.

hhahaha

have fun getting shitted on for the rest of your life

today was really nice, snow was so soft that in some spots it would just bring you down. Learned some new thannngggs.

Oh and also yours truely Andy and Missdameanor dropped in on me when i was starting to go to the first hit in cascade haha. How funny.

Later on in the lodge she was sitting behind me I guess, and when i got up her friend claims that I look like a terrorist. I ask him

what did you say? He replied someone told me you look like a terrorist. I think to myself obviously its miss molly after she ignorantly called me out about it. And i replied, to the people sitting at the table, "dont even play around, i got this from my brother after he came home from iraq."

For real, even if it wasnt you, why the fuck would you let that kid say something to me when you knew it bothered me. Yea maybe you thought

it was a fashion statement, but really my brother gave it fucking me when he came home and I love wearing it cause hes back in Iraq and its just

a token that makes me think of him.

today was really nice, snow was so soft that in some spots it would just bring you down. Learned some new thannngggs.

Oh and also yours truely Andy and Missdameanor dropped in on me when i was starting to go to the first hit in cascade haha. How funny.

Later on in the lodge she was sitting behind me I guess, and when i got up her friend claims that I look like a terrorist. I ask him

what did you say? He replied someone told me you look like a terrorist. I think to myself obviously its miss molly after she ignorantly called me out about it. And i replied, to the people sitting at the table, "dont even play around, i got this from my brother after he came home from iraq."

For real, even if it wasnt you, why the fuck would you let that kid say something to me when you knew it bothered me. Yea maybe you thought

it was a fashion statement, but really my brother gave it fucking me when he came home and I love wearing it cause hes back in Iraq and its just

a token that makes me think of him.

wambulance.jpg

If you are that concerned about what people say then you probably shouldn't wear it.

Edited by burton71

wambulance.jpg

If you are that concerned about what people say then you probably shouldn't wear it.

Forreal, GO FUCK YOURSELF, me being called a fucking terrorist is a fucking huge insult to me. My brother is fighting over in iraq against "terrorists" and by calling me one is fucking terrible. I wear it cause he gave it to me.

Go die burton. Or break a hip trying to hit a jump.

i see..i use to wear an underarmour like ninja mask and it was nice and thin but made me look like a total complete douche nozzle so i was forced to retire it this year. ftr i would rather look like a terrorist than an underarmour ninja lol