FS: Specialized Langster

Justin

I realize its a bit out of season for this....

But I'm selling a Specialized Langster. Not sure on the year, bought it used in the summer. Rode maybe once a week if that, was originally bought to ride around the city but never made it that far. Mostly through the park when I was bored in the summer. The stock rear hub blew up so I put a Bontrager rim/hub combo on, it's fixed on one side with a flip flop on the other (only a fixed cog is on there, no freewheel). I'd like to keep it but with me moving to CO I could use the money and I have absolutely no room for it in the car.

I'm looking for $450 OBO. I can arrange pick up at ski resorts to make things easier, otherwise it'll be at my house in NE Philly. I spent $600+ on this thing, my loss is your gain. I'll also be willing to even trade for some twin tip pow/all mtn skis, preferably with bindings. 92 waist+ (big troubles, prophets, you get the idea).

size?

54cm

i know you don't want to bring it out here, but you'd unload it in a heartbeat on the Boulder or Denver Craigslist. So many people ride fixed out here. In fact, i'm quite tempted. I really shouldn't spend the money though. I already have 4 bikes in my tiny apartment.

If I can't get it sold I'll probably UPS it to myself and then sell it out there. I just want it gone so I can get some fat skis. I don't want to imagine riding pow or trees on my 88 waist center mounted Moments.....

• 1 month later...