Season Pass=VIP

Andreas

well the other problem with having an area for like the park kids is that it would have to be huge considering the amount of kids that come there for park...but when i had my training for being a snowboard instuctor we had our meetings and stuff on the third floor of the new building which is not done yet...and they said they were going to put something cool in there so who knows...maybe it might be a chill place...or for the gay race team haha

The only thing i have wrong with the race team is durring the first 30 mins after opening they all ski down the parks and jump off the sides of the lips which leaves huge ruts all over them. If your going to just go ski through the park, then be my guest. But do not stop on the landings/knuckles of jumps and cut people off.

That issue has been taken care....fyi. After 2:30 when training is done they are in there on their own time. They are discriminated against more because they have their orange jackets. Which makes them stand out from the rest of the gapers, who do the same exact thing.

Edited by Bobert540

That issue has been taken care....fyi. After 2:30 when training is done they are in there on their own time. They are discriminated against more because they have their orange jackets. Which makes them stand out from the rest of the gapers, who do the same exact thing.

they should know better and be more educated than the rest of the gapers. its definetly a problem that still exists.