Season Pass=VIP

Andreas

I like the parking idea. Roundtop does it. They have one lot near the lodge for just passholders. It's about the same size as the first five rows at BC. Rope em off and only let in Passholders.

If people are already bitching about lockers that cost .50c image how many posts we have on here if the pass holder lot was full on a day they wanted to go.

The bottom line is that with a season pass you are already getting a HUGE discount on the cost of using the mountain...that should be more then enough.

all of these reasons are why i got a job there this year haha now i get a free unlimited season pass...two free passes every week and two half price passes every two weeks...plus 40 percent off on food and 25 percent off in the shop...and a parking lot

hahah gotta love the high quality parking lot we get:) hahahha

i think since bear is goin for this high class resort they should make a park lodge for the park riders it seems like they just don't fit in with the whole 5 star resort idea

it could just be a layed back lodge maybe an airhockey table tv just a nice chill area

just an idea

i like your thinking ;-)

Right on. 2 times to BC with a locker adds up to a buck. That's highway robbery! BC Mark, please address this HUGE problem! Maybe you could reduce the lockers to 45 cents for season pass holders.

Lets say you take things out and put them back in about twice or three times a day.. you go lets say even three times a week, theres about four weeks in a month thats eighteen bucks a month.. theres about three months in the snowboarding season thats about 50 bucks a season...... ya that really does add up from just 50 cents... and thats assuming you only go three times a week. some of my friends go pretty much everyday and open those lockers atleast twice a day... so i'm not bitchin, i mean ya there making money, and you can find an alternitive... but 50 cents DOES add up more than you think..... i thought a first grade teacher coulda figured that out...

I"m fine with the lockers now. i hardly use them.. but 50 cents DOES take a chunk of money out. stop being a smartass..

i say bear builds a god damn parking garage where the pavement is now. that way no one has to walk super far, and my car doesnt get dirty in the rocks and shit. then they should make the second floor season pass holders only or something haha.

also, they should put a water fountain on the second floor in the lodge. like i know its strategic to get people to buy over-priced drinks, but if you wanna do that then i'll take the elevator down and up and waste your friggin electricity. stick it to the man! (not really...lol)

also, they should put a water fountain on the second floor in the lodge. like i know its strategic to get people to buy over-priced drinks, but if you wanna do that then i'll take the elevator down and up and waste your friggin electricity. stick it to the man! (not really...lol)

HAHAHAHAH! :lol:

Word

ok well first of all not to be a downer but a parking deck is super expensive...i think bc mark said something last year but i remember something about 16,000 dollars for just one parking space...thats just rediculous...but the other thing is all of us who buy season prices get a damn good deal and none of us on here should be complaining...with an off peak pass you only have to go about six times to have already paid it off. last year i think i went like 30 some times so look how much they lost on just me personally...why the heck would they give even more discounts when they already loose that much money on pretty much everyone on this board...plus with the locker situation...if your really that cheap or dont like paying like i dont then keep the stuff in your car or dont bring your extra stuff...i never had anything extra...idk what everyone on here has to store that they couldnt just keep in their car...and dont get me wrong personally i think we should get more things but when you look at it realistically there is no way they could possibly do it...there a business and have to make money

i like your thinking ;-)

Lets say you take things out and put them back in about twice or three times a day.. you go lets say even three times a week, theres about four weeks in a month thats eighteen bucks a month.. theres about three months in the snowboarding season thats about 50 bucks a season...... ya that really does add up from just 50 cents... and thats assuming you only go three times a week. some of my friends go pretty much everyday and open those lockers atleast twice a day... so i'm not bitchin, i mean ya there making money, and you can find an alternitive... but 50 cents DOES add up more than you think..... i thought a first grade teacher coulda figured that out...

I"m fine with the lockers now. i hardly use them.. but 50 cents DOES take a chunk of money out. stop being a smartass..

Oh my God! Are you fucking serious? Don't leave your dope in the locker then you won't need to go back in 3 times! :killyourself:

lockers are for gapers. get there early if you want a good parking spot. problem solved. passholders get plenty of benefits in being able to go as much as you want for a measly $300. the price of a pass is nothing compared to paying 35 bones for a lift ticket. stop complaining.

Edited by Oakley21

lockers are for gapers. get there early if you want a good parking spot. problem solved. passholders get plenty of benefits in being able to go as much as you want for a measly $300. the price of a pass is nothing compared to paying 35 bones for a lift ticket. stop complaining.

truth.

put your gear on at your car, don't use a locker, suck it up and walk back to your car to get food or w.e, ha easy fix

thats what I always do... but i was speaking for my friends who get dropped off, and for the other people that were complaining about it..

K2rider: I kinda agree with you... i added it up and i payed my season pass off by how many times i went in like mid decemeber and its still like two or three months to go... so your deffinitly right. and i'm not complaining, or whining, i was just suggesting things that would be cool. but i'm really fine with the way things are now...

Although a chill area with a pool table and stuff would be awesome!

First grade teacher:, (this is not regarding me, i always leave my shoot in my car.... or keep it on me... this is just supporting other people or my friends who get dropped off) Say that the beginning of the day its rlly nice and you got expensive gogg's but you dont want to use them cuz its a gorgous day out and not to sunny.. so you pay 50 cents to put them in the locker with your change of clothes and everything. then they start blowing at night. then you go in and get your goggles, and to keep the rest of your stuff safe you put another 50 cents in to lock it... as you can see it happens pretty easily... I didn't mean for you to get all pissy.. I seriously dont give a shoot about the lockers, i never use them. and 50 cents is pretty small of a price...

Oakley21: I thin you pretty much got it right. In case you were wondering though i wasn't complaining, i was suggesting what i thought would be cool. i'm happy with the way things are now.

Why do i feel like i'm in an argument thread, and i just wrote a whole paper :huh::P

what the hell do you have expensive "goggs" for if your not going to use them?

again, i wasn't speaking for myself, I always ride with my goggles. but if its a nice day thats not bright why wear them? i was just arguing from another persons standpoint. B)

but everybody seems to be jumping down my throat so i think i'll stop :P

again, i wasn't speaking for myself, I always ride with my goggles. but if its a nice day thats not bright why wear them? i was just arguing from another persons standpoint. B)

but everybody seems to be jumping down my throat so i think i'll stop :P

i wear them on the nice days too because the snow is bright and the wind is a nuisance. your choice though