EMS Rail Jam

Saurus

1/9/2009: Open Snowboard Rail Competition and Party. Registration takes place from 5:00 to 6:45pm and comp starts at 7:00pm. Live band or DJ from 8:00 to 9:00pm. Enjoy great music, a bonfire, an awesome raffle for some great outdoor gear and prizes.

Can any one on parkcrew hook us up with a setup plan when one is made?

And thats pretty beat its for only snowboarders

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my boy told me what was good about the setup:

the 420 box, and it might be upside down, or it might be bent, the details of it are still hazy.

Then it goes right into a chairlift post bonk.

Trust me this will be the setup and don't bother checking the cams, because they will be disabled or just looping from last years recording.

SAURUS: Are you down withs SB's, what do you have??

Edited by TylerDurden

Yeah my boy told me what was good about the setup:

the 420 box, and it might be upside down, or it might be bent, the details of it are still hazy.

Then it goes right into a chairlift post bonk.

Trust me this will be the setup and don't bother checking the cams, because they will be disabled or just looping from last years recording.

SAURUS: Are you down withs SB's, what do you have??

you name it, i have it or had it.

Who is strong enough? well I personally asked to bend the box by hand, and I obliged.

Saurus: thats awesome, where do you usually buy your kicks if you don't mind me asking. The closest place to get Sb's around me is either Homebase or Philly and homebase charges over retail when good shit comes out and philly is a hike. Are you on ISS or Niketalk.

in sincerely doubt i will be attending anymore EMS comps. organization was non-existant, i still have no idea who won, and i didn't see any prizes being thrown out all over the place like they kept mentioning. good job andy, tom, and friends for keeping the setup nice, lip coulda been a little farther back from the rail, but overall the setup was fun. but the organization of the event and waiting a minute between every rider was absurd.

comp was terrible. fun setup and such but there was no "jam" format like they say in "jam" at the creek. ems guys were all trashed and had no idea what they were talking about. they never announced who got the most points for that part of the series which sucked.

well the actually skiing part of it should have been less organized, like no line just run up and down and get in as many hits as possible to my understanding that is jam format. not gonna lie ems is making bear look bad. all the reps or whatever from ems completely embarrassed themselves and their store. i will never shop there.

well the actually skiing part of it should have been less organized, like no line just run up and down and get in as many hits as possible to my understanding that is jam format. not gonna lie ems is making bear look bad. all the reps or whatever from ems completely embarrassed themselves and their store. i will never shop there.

X2

EMS is the greatest store in all of existence, you all just don't know. The format was formulated by years of research and demographic results. EMS knows what they are doing, their logo is a bite of Solid Cold railcars which are highly sought after by writers USA and Canada wide, due to their rarity, priority, travel patterns and white paint job which resembles a blank slice of paper. Solid Colds are becoming a thing of the past, being sent to the scrap yards and with the introduction of new cars with benefits such as them being are more economical, more storage space and cheaper to run. Try and get on my level.

2480947108_4e0e430e27.jpg

Edited by TylerDurden

EMS is the greatest store in all of existence, you all just don't know. The format was formulated by years of research and demographic results. EMS knows what they are doing, their logo is a bite of Solid Cold railcars which are highly sought after by writers USA and Canada wide, due to their rarity, priority, travel patterns and white paint job which resembles a blank slice of paper. Solid Colds are becoming a thing of the past, being sent to the scrap yards and with the introduction of new cars with benefits such as them being are more economical, more storage space and cheaper to run. Try and get on my level.

2480947108_4e0e430e27.jpg

Fascinating. Simply Fascinating.