EMS Rail Jam

Saurus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU are not worth it. And I see that you have acknowledged my elevated brain game.

Even if I were explain it to you, I don't think you could comprehend it, or respect it for what it's worth. You see Malozzi experience is the best teacher, so for you to realize you would actually have to go out and write while absorbing everything. A certain set of experiences would have to transpire for complete understanding.

I'd love to be enlightened. Go ahead, enlighten me.

Its a graffiti thing, solid cold's were supposed to be solid golds but the CSX stencil guys screwed it up. FGE who operates the cars actually made some for some beer company that were called solid cold chillers. There hard to find because most have be refurbished into some new reffer car.

I don't know what was so hard about explaining that inane and mostly useless fact but then again its only cool if your the only one that knows about it.

He's definitely not TTC6, this guy is either a giant douche or has a pretty good sense of humor. TTC6 doesn't seem to have any concept of what's funny.

Johnny Law I was saying it was hard to explain from a graffiti standpoint, not just general knowledge of trains in general. I see you have some information about trains, do you write or just like them?

I am trying to destroy the Allentown yard soon...

He has dedicated years of his life to this forum, I have been here for a few days and already getting bored of talking nonsense, come in a little while I probably will forget about this board and never come back again. I know how happy that will all make you.

And Kevin, I typed Mixilplix's into Google and World of Warcraft came up. I have never played the game and don't even know what it is about.