EMS Rail Jam

Saurus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Law I was saying it was hard to explain from a graffiti standpoint, not just general knowledge of trains in general. I see you have some information about trains, do you write or just like them?

I am trying to destroy the Allentown yard soon...

He has dedicated years of his life to this forum, I have been here for a few days and already getting bored of talking nonsense, come in a little while I probably will forget about this board and never come back again. I know how happy that will all make you.

And Kevin, I typed Mixilplix's into Google and World of Warcraft came up. I have never played the game and don't even know what it is about.

Thats because you are talking nonsense, of course you are getting bored. You can only bluster about your skills for so long with none of us caring before it gets old. You won't even back it up, you are wussing out of meeting people at Bear now. We're passing around good information and we have a solid community of people who actually ride together and you come here and are basically sitting on the couch at our party shouting things that nobody cares about. The only reason I answer you is because when I click new posts your shit shows up and its funny to egg you on into unveiling the depths of your stupidity.

Thats because you are talking nonsense, of course you are getting bored. You can only bluster about your skills for so long with none of us caring before it gets old. You won't even back it up, you are wussing out of meeting people at Bear now. We're passing around good information and we have a solid community of people who actually ride together and you come here and are basically sitting on the couch at our party shouting things that nobody cares about. The only reason I answer you is because when I click new posts your shit shows up and its funny to egg you on into unveiling the depths of your stupidity.

I provide some information and input into this forum, Malozzi you and Toast provide nothing except for bantering with me. Again, I don't know why you are here, I don't go into other mountains threads and post posts against individuals. But if you keep doing it I will, and really rock this whole entire forum, thread by thread.

Since I am on the inside of what is going on at Bear Creek I do have information, and add some positive input.

then any staff member will rock you by banning you...which i woould appreciate happening very soon...you are not in the inside. you told us they were gunna have a bent butter box?? WRONG and upside down butterbox again WRONG!

I am throwing all you people off to protect the secrecy of operations of BCIW. Did you really think I was serious saying there was going to be an upside down butter box, you wombat.

This federation protects Bear Creeks deepest and darkest secrets. The list of overseas investors, the companies used to outsource, the illegal migrant workers pulled from Mexico, the lead based paint in every building, the asbestos buried from out old buildings, the bribes paid to building inspectors, and the shoddy steal that was used for our lifts and hotel, which was gotten at an amazing discount. Weekly meetings at the "L" office located the in center of Bear Creeks mountain 500 feet buried under solid earth, concrete, steal and an indian burial ground. What is discussed at these meetings cannot be said.

Edited by TylerDurden