Nestors Customer Appreciation Day

snorovr

Nestors is hosting a customer appreciation/demo day tomorrow at Blue. A host of different companies should be there from around 9:30am til 3:30pm offering product demos. I'll be there with a bunch of Line's current models. I took a peak yesterday at Line's 2009 product lineup and it looks soooo nice.

Come try out some boards from your favorite company, and maybe a few you haven't considered or heard of. Forecast looks muuuuch better than today's was.

Nestors is hosting a customer appreciation/demo day tomorrow at Blue. A host of different companies should be there from around 9:30am til 3:30pm offering product demos. I'll be there with a bunch of Line's current models. I took a peak yesterday at Line's 2009 product lineup and it looks soooo nice.

Come try out some boards from your favorite company, and maybe a few you haven't considered or heard of. Forecast looks muuuuch better than today's was.

are the demo's free?

and you work at nestors?

and is rob from nestors going to be their?