A-Frames destroy face

ectobar

so how exactly does army navy, or the fact that she wore a frames, have anything to do with her falling on her face? i've hit my face off the end of bear's old y rail while wearing a frames and i got a black eye and bone chip. i'd guess i would have needed reconstructive surgery if i didnt have any goggles on at all. a frames are one of the better goggles on the market as far as eye protection goes.

so how exactly does army navy, or the fact that she wore a frames, have anything to do with her falling on her face? i've hit my face off the end of bear's old y rail while wearing a frames and i got a black eye and bone chip. i'd guess i would have needed reconstructive surgery if i didnt have any goggles on at all. a frames are one of the better goggles on the market as far as eye protection goes.

In that thread she says she was cut by the vents inside the goggles.

Wow, nice picture, did you photoshop that yourself?

The redundant quality of the word fail or forums is astonishing.

Says the guy with an avatar of a girl holding her tits.

You can get fucked up with any goggles, I just recently put a tree branch through the lense in my Anon's and had to buy a new lense. Wouldn't want to be riding without goggles.

This was probably her fault. When I was a kid I ended up in the hospital getting stiches almost every year for something stupid, but the worst one ever was caused by a helmet. I was biking down a hill with the helmet on but unbuckled. Dodged a car and went over the handle bars, when I hit the ground the buckle was upright and went right through my face before I hit the pavement. I got a hell of a lot of stiches after the surgeon removed the buckle that had gone all the way through my skin and into my mouth.

Did I blame the helmet? Hell no. I'm the idiot who didn't buckle his helmet.

• 3 weeks later...
Says the guy with an avatar of a girl holding her tits.

You can get fucked up with any goggles, I just recently put a tree branch through the lense in my Anon's and had to buy a new lense. Wouldn't want to be riding without goggles.

This was probably her fault. When I was a kid I ended up in the hospital getting stiches almost every year for something stupid, but the worst one ever was caused by a helmet. I was biking down a hill with the helmet on but unbuckled. Dodged a car and went over the handle bars, when I hit the ground the buckle was upright and went right through my face before I hit the pavement. I got a hell of a lot of stiches after the surgeon removed the buckle that had gone all the way through my skin and into my mouth.

Did I blame the helmet? Hell no. I'm the idiot who didn't buckle his helmet.

ow ow ow ow ow!!! wow...

and i got A-frame goggles and i've even fallen smack on them and nothings happened... i luv my goggles.