4+ pairs Gravis shoes for$10/pair

snownskateguy

Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone looking for a place to spend that Christmas money, or needing kicks... Sierrasnowboard.com is having a sale on gravis shoes, pick any 4 or more pairs and get them for $10 each. plus free shipping. amazing deal to split with a friend or even just get for yourself if you love good shoes like i do. Not all size are left but im in the 11-12 range and pretty much everything i looked at/liked/wanted was available in my size. check it out.

http://www.sierrasnowboard.com/shop/Sales/...all-shoes_0.asp

Nah, that link just takes me to google.com

Oh well just go to sierrasnpwboard and click on sales it's the new years 50 of 70 percent off sale or something like that

Edit ; sorry for the spelling errors I'm on an I pod and I'm not used to a touch keypad

Edited by Kyle

Just got an email that they are doing sunglasses now, 2 or more makes them each 19.99 and free shipping. Email said they have glasses the retail for 80-200 bones. So seems like you could pick up two expensive pairs of shades for 40bucks and save like 120dollars. Might be worth it and just turn around and sell a pair in ebay for 40 bucks. Thus free glasses.

Ordered four pair and got them today

this deal is/was awesome

Hell yea, I actually contemplated putting another order in, but I'm sure my money would be much better used elsewhere. Especially since now I have enough shoes for the next like 5 years, haha.

Edit: Also wanted to say that I am really impressed with Gravis. I've never owned anything from them before as I haven't been in too many stores that had them. I'm a big fan of trying stuff on first, but this deal was too good to worry about that. All 4 pairs feel true to fit, seem to be high quality, and are REALLY comfortable. I was impressed by how comfortable they all were considering I got a pair or "skater" styled, "athletic" styled, and 2 leather "dressier" pairs. Each are equally comfortable, and look awesome. I'll def buy more in the future, even if they are more then 10bucks, haha.

Edited by nick malozzi

glad so many people took advantage of it. just in case people didnt get enough of a fix, or didnt feel like buying four pairs... they have now lowered the price of every pair to $10 so you dont have to buy 4, and it is still free shipping.

the glasses deal is also true, i am eyeing up a few pairs. (no pun intended, really). we'll see what happens.