Buckmans Jam this year???

skeer_tomas

I think thats your problem. You always think your right, then once your wrong, you push it off to someone else.

Why don't you READ my post again?

I posted that a BUCKMAN"S EMPLOYEE told us (me and TWO of my friends) the information.

I was neither right or wrong. I just posted what an employee said.

It sounds like YOU have a problem and are taking cheap shot at me in a public forum.

If you got a problem, PM me.

Why can't it be in a mall parking lot again?

Because the mall makes us pay to use their space and this year they added to their fee quite substantially. If we have it in the mall lot we won't be able to give out the kind of cash we do!

Sorry, it's moving to Boulder for this year and probably will be back in the mall lot next year.

• 2 weeks later...
dumb.. me and a bunch of others spent money that we wouldn't normally have. They should give you the space for free!

No doubt! Last year the jam was by no means taking up spots they might have lost to customers. I bought some things at the mall that day, ate in the food court, and brought some other folks with me. Its gonna be more difficult to convince more spectators to come up to Boulder... :(

dumb x1