SNO MOUNTAIN PARK

sjb269

ok i called u a pussy in a jokingly manner...i wasn't asking you to fucking fight me. also i don't limit myself to the park, i am a fairly good skier...hitting the glades and all the double diamonds up in vermont about a month ago so get your facts straight before you post. kthx. just stfu im done with you.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok your done with me...

Well I'm not done with you lil kid

How about you get your facts straight, 90% of the people on Sno's forum will side with me, I never asked you to fight me I don't know where you got that from, I just wanted to make sure you weren't someone else on park crew. (aka Xnick11) You call me a puss, I call you out on it, you step up and tell me who you are, thats how it should work and it's obvious your not stepping up, so now everyone knows who the puss is.

You got anything else to say?

this thread is 90% people vs. Dave. hahahahaha just thought I'd point that out. Cheech I dont know you, nor do I care, but I'm thinkin you should stop making posts that have nothing to do with the park conditions, this argument is senseless. I suck at snowboarding. so call me out on it too I guess. peace

Ok your done with me...

Well I'm not done with you lil kid

How about you get your facts straight, 90% of the people on Sno's forum will side with me, I never asked you to fight me I don't know where you got that from, I just wanted to make sure you weren't someone else on park crew. (aka Xnick11) You call me a puss, I call you out on it, you step up and tell me who you are, thats how it should work and it's obvious your not stepping up, so now everyone knows who the puss is.

You got anything else to say?

nick was right, get a livejournal account.

this thread is 90% people vs. Dave. hahahahaha just thought I'd point that out. Cheech I dont know you, nor do I care, but I'm thinkin you should stop making posts that have nothing to do with the park conditions, this argument is senseless. I suck at snowboarding. so call me out on it too I guess. peace

i got no beef with you, so stop asking for some