Whales on Dreamweaver?

Maksim

Went to Blue last night/afternoon from about 4:30 till 9:30.

some trails were hit and miss... after a warmup run on easy out/burma, then tut's/lazy/falls, went on dreamweaver. Top part was great... but then the bottom section right where it merges into Paradise.... talk about whales in the middle the size of moguls on main st/bumps, and iced out bulletproof paths in between.... wow.

Trail of the day was def Raceway... top part, bottom was a bit scrapped off... but not even close to where Switchback was.... wow. I can defnitely relate to what someone was saying here before when I was asking about least difficult blacks.... Switch back was defnitely the most difficult of the day... not only was it all scrapped off, but was extremely difficult to hold an edge as it was so slippery.

As far as venturing on my firsts blacks at blue... after hidden valley, can def say that Hidden valley is steeper, but went on Falls, and then was lapping raceway... talk about fun. Thanks guys.