I remember Camelback when...

Philpug

The Bailey Chair was new

Bill Stevenson was still alive (The Chair was named after him)

The Hump had tries

The Asp had turns

Rocket was not lit at night

Margies had trees at the bottom

The Glades..had glades

The T-bar was still there

All-night skis, the first one was awesome, 40 degree and the place was bumped up!

A night ticket was 13 bucks

The Club house was ours

They have homogonized the place. Too bad.

I remember when uhh dromidary didn't have lights ;)

I remember when it felt like Birches didn't have any lights (wait, that was last year)....the the topic of lights, Camelback lacks in that department. At no other mountains have I been skiing at night and going down a diamond, and all of a sudden, can not see because there is no trail lights (left side of marjies/rocket)

Well they don't hug the trees...I don't notice any problems there....I have noticed many more problems at many other resorts...but CB has pretty good lighting (IMO)

At least on Polar Bear, BC's lighting was poor. Trails like Pocono Raceway are lit well, though there are some problem spots on other trails.

At least on Polar Bear, BC's lighting was poor.  Trails like Pocono Raceway are lit well, though there are some problem spots on other trails.

BC adds a degree of difficulty to thier course in lieu of minimal vertical - I think it is a good idea to learn to ski in the dark or fog - it teaches you to better balance and feel.. Call me nuts, just a quick thought...

BC adds a degree of difficulty to thier course in lieu of minimal vertical - I think it is a good idea to learn to ski in the dark or fog - it teaches you to better balance and feel..  Call me nuts, just a quick thought...

It was either my sophmore or junior year in High School, every time I skied was at night. I had gotten to the point where I liked the lighting at night better than the flat light that we get during the day, either that or it was a very good rationalization ;)

Ahh, someone about my age on the board. The wife and I honeymooned at CB in 1969. Couldn't have been that bad, we're still together although she did get hurt there in 96 and hasn't skied since.

I rember when the Nile Mile was new and they lit up east side of the mountain, and when they put in the first rails, and changed rodedendren glen into a park. And when you could ski john baley with out there being a stupid water slide in the way, and the landscape was not marred with there water slides!!!! I rember when going to CB in the summer was enjoyable. I'm done ranting about CBeach now.