Blues gear bag rules

Robert2

Looks like I'll be at Blue on Friday night.

Whats Blues policy about bringing gear into the lodge?

Can I bring my snowboard and clothes into the lodge if the snowboard is in a

snowboard bag?

I'm not coming by car so I have to arrive with a backpack and a board bag and figure I

have to find a locker for my bags and street clothes.

How much is a locker?

Do all the lockers get used up on weekends?

If I have to work with tools adjusting bindings will anyone give me a hard time for bringing the board

to the locker to work on it with tools I leave in the locker?

I wore out my bindings... ratchets failing...... and my new bindings aren't the same so I'm having trouble adjusting my ride.... so I'm turning screw drivers a bit more. I don't carry screw drivers on the hill.

foregiveness beats permission - the lower valley lodge is set up better for what you want to do with a decent locker/changing area. theres a shuttle that runs between valley and summit if that helps. shouldn't really be a problem. i've never had issues getting lockers on a friday night although i haven't done it for a few years - fitty cent gets you a small, .75 for a large. you need a decent multi tool or leatherman! theres also common use benches/tools outside in the area before the ticket check...

Robert - just walk into the lodge with all your stuff and do as you please. If anyone gives you any guff, just say, "Look. My name is Robert, and I do what I want. If you don't like it, I may be forced to stick my thumb in your eye. It wouldn't be my first time, and it definitely won't be my last. So do you wanna dance with a trained killer?"

Robert - just walk into the lodge with all your stuff and do as you please. If anyone gives you any guff, just say, "Look. My name is Robert, and I do what I want. If you don't like it, I may be forced to stick my thumb in your eye. It wouldn't be my first time, and it definitely won't be my last. So do you wanna dance with a trained killer?"

Hahaha.

Just don't lean or put your skis/ board on the tables. Bob and I were yelled at once for leaning our skis up against a table (by the ticket counter) while strapping up our boots.

Just don't lean or put your skis/ board on the tables. Bob and I were yelled at once for leaning our skis up against a table (by the ticket counter) while strapping up our boots.

thats when you got to yell back

Same here..I'm looking forward to meeting Robert2 :D

how does a 2:00 meeting at the map by the top of six pack sound?