Ski Patrol or Police?

Bluebird Day

What's up with this ski patrol crew at Blue on the weekend? Are these guy there to do first aid or be cops???? Seems like the later to me. They see a good skier that makes nice controlled carved turns and is up on edge and they are blowing the whistle and yelling for them to slow down. Maybe if they got out skiing instead of standing around yelling and blowing their whistle on the slopes they could improve their skiing skills and not be so jealous. I never see this behavior at other mountains. I ski a lot mid week at Jack Frost and those patrollers there are all friendly. The mid week patrollers at Blue aren't a problem either. So what's with the attitude of Blue Mt weekend ski patrol?

yeah its a weekend thing for sure. although, i have gotten whistled at twice this year for skiing switch down paradise and lazy midweek.

i lied. all 3 incidents that i had happened midweek. all of them on wednesdays. i think its the wednesday and weekend patrollers that are killing me. haha.

Most ski patrollers are great people and are in it for the commaraderie and the Thursday night circlejerks..but some have a power trip and get off whistling at people and writing them citations for going 26 in a 25...lol..oh well..kill them with kindness..give them a friendly hello..yell kind things at them from the lifts..and give them a big hug..come on people now smile on your brother and everybody come together come and love one another right now..

Spoken like a true stoner.

Most ski patrollers are great people and are in it for the commaraderie and the Thursday night circlejerks..but some have a power trip and get off whistling at people and writing them citations for going 26 in a 25...lol..oh well..kill them with kindness..give them a friendly hello..yell kind things at them from the lifts..and give them a big hug..come on people now smile on your brother and everybody come together come and love one another right now..

:huh:

:rofl

OK - It was a typo screwup. It was supposed to be a reply to his Emoticon. Sorry Chippy.

Heading north (again) in14 hrs.

Edited by Margaritaville Skier