slopestyle at blue this weekend

soldier32

anyone else on here going up sunday? i'm still kind of undecided. if someone can give me some info on if theres an entry fee, and if there is, how much is it. also if anyone knows what the park setup is gonna be for it, that would be good too. justo you'll probably konw a lot of this

anyone else on here going up sunday?  i'm still kind of undecided.  if someone can give me some info on if theres an entry fee, and if there is,  how much is it.  also if anyone knows what the park setup is gonna be for it, that would be good too.  justo you'll probably konw a lot of this

SLOPESTYLE CHAMPIONSHIP

on Sidewinder Park

March 6, 2005

Registration in Valley Lodge 8am to 9:30am

Entry fee- $10.00

Course Preview 9am-10am

Starts at 10am

Awards & Prizes right after end of event

HELMETS REQUIRED!

PARENT SIGNATURE REQUIRED ON RACE RELEASE FORM FOR THOSE 17 YEARS & UNDER

DISCOUNT LIFT TICKET AVAILABLE AFTER REGISTRATION.

There is still a strong possibility that we will be there if I don't find another Nastar course for Ridge. With Dude away, I can say that the thought of camelback does not impress Steven or I..... What are the age divisions in the skiercorss or aren't there any?

There is still a strong possibility that we will be there if I don't find another Nastar course for Ridge.  With Dude away, I can say that the thought of camelback does not impress Steven or I..... What are the age divisions in the skiercorss or aren't there any?

skier cross is on saturday:

BOARDER CROSS/SKIERCROSS

SPONSORED BY: Nestor's...Ed's House...Blue Mountain Ski Area

COURSE: Race will be held on RACEWAY.

DATE: March 5, 2005

ENTRY FEE: $10.00

Limited to the first 100 skiers & first 100 boarders. registration is in the Summit Lodge.

AGE GROUPS: #1- Women

#2- Men 14 & under

#3- Men 15 to 18

#4- Men 19 & over

All racers must sign a Race Release.

17 yrs. & under must have parent signature on Race Release.

COURSE PREVIEW- 9am to 10am

RACE STARTS AT 10AM

AWARDS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LAST HEAT.

HELMETS REQUIRED FOR ALL RACERS!!!

Discounted lift ticket available after registration- $28.00

Thanks Jeff, 

Is the Nastar course at Montage open on Saturday or Sunday? I heard whispers of it being closed due to another race?  I think the boys would love the Skiercross (and do well) even if they have never competed in one..

it'd be real interesting to see, out of your kids, who would do better on a skier cross. Both coming from different backgrounds. I think Ridge would do pretty well :yes Raceway is probably the safer of the two courses they set. They have one on sidewinder earlier in the year, and thats really tight/twisty, and could equal serious injury if you get pushed off the trail. Justo8484 is the defending champion of the skiercross this weekend, but he won't be around. They should go, I'm sure they'd both have a great time.

I'm sure you guys found uses for those extra stickers I gave to Steven. :P

:o

Zonked? Dissing me after all we've been through?

Im sorry...I didn't mean it. I just got caught up in the moment

Hey zonked let me know if you go sunday or anyone else that goes.

aight..Ill definately keep updating whether I'm goin or not. Something is tellin me I wont be there :( But I'll try. One of these days Im definately gunna go and met up with some people..ha

oh my god the set up was insane.the first hit was a flat down box with 3 different ways to hit it left middle and right. then there were 2 tabletops set up next to each othera small one on the left and a huge one on the right.then u had 2 choices hit the rollors or u could hit a tabletop that went across the 2nd and 3rd rollor.then the another choice on the battleship u could hit a step up hit a small jump or do the battleship. then there was a huge gap on to the mailbox.there was a huge step up that u could hit if u didnt do the mailbox. then there was the shark fin and another table. and that would b ur run. they only used half of sidewinder park

oh my god the set up was insane.the first hit was a flat down box with 3 different ways to hit it left middle and right. then there were 2 tabletops set up next to each othera small one on the left and a huge one on the right.then u had 2 choices hit the rollors or u could hit a tabletop that went across the 2nd and 3rd rollor.then the another choice on the battleship u could hit a step up hit a small jump or do the battleship. then there was a huge gap on to the mailbox.there was a huge step up that u could hit if u didnt do the mailbox. then there was the shark fin and another table. and that would b ur run. they only used half of sidewinder park

:yes it was crazed. They definatly stepped up the park for the comp. I wonder if they'll keep it that way though, probably not.