Camelback official response to free ski & pass prices.

DiMe

The retail price for the adult pass is $699.00 so you do save $250 on any pass you purchase based on the full retail rates as of this season.

The marketing was not meant to be deceptive. We are pushing a large acquisition campaign to get more season passholders and let more skiers and snowboarders see the benefits and convenience of being a passholder at Camelback Mountain Resort. We did mark the price with a large red asterisk to denote the disclaimer at the bottom that the price was for Juniors or Seniors.

I am sorry you feel that way, however, if you were switching your phone or cable company you would see the same type of promotions to gain a larger customer base. We do need to grow our business year after year to stay competitive and to enhance our customer experience year after year.

This company has always and will continue to reinvest back into the ski area, waterpark and tubing park to create an overall better experience for all of our guests. In order to do this year after year we need to grow and expand our business.

If you have any other thoughts or comments I do welcome them. All comments, suggestions, complaints and praise help us improve our company.

Regarding your other comments from the Face book page, we began the program for passholders of other mountains on Monday. Do you know who your friend may have spoken too? We did have guests show up on Monday and Tuesday to take advantage of that promotion.

Sincerely,

Brian Bossuyt

Assistant Director of Sales and Marketing

Camelback Mountain Resort

570-629-1661 ext. 1114

brianb@skicamelback.com

I was refering to BigdaddyK as my friend:) I guess whoever he talked to was just misinformed or had no idea very typical.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I was refering to BigdaddyK as my friend:) I guess whoever he talked to was just misinformed or had no idea very typical.

I went today and had no problem, with the comp pass. I figured I would stop in, to see if it actually did start and it did. Not sure who I talked to the other day. I would assume that the word did not get around to them. I didn't see it anywhere on the website, other than the myspace bulletin, unless if I am just missing it. Anyway, its a hell of a promotion and I applaud them for doing it again :) .

I went today and had no problem, with the comp pass. I figured I would stop in, to see if it actually did start and it did. Not sure who I talked to the other day. I would assume that the word did not get around to them. I didn't see it anywhere on the website, other than the myspace bulletin, unless if I am just missing it. Anyway, its a hell of a promotion and I applaud them for doing it again :) .

I was there today, I might have rode the lift with you were you not wearing a hat and have a coat with orange on it?

nom nom nom nom...

Props to Camelback!!!!! You guys should buy Blue mountain..it would be sweet if Blue gave free skiing to passholders from other mountains..then my PASR buddys from different hills could ski Blue for free..

Yeah every mountain should do it, would be SHAWEET. I strongly considered buying a pass at either Blue or JFBB this season but after I heard about CBs park upgrades and the fact that its about 20-30 min closer than Blue or JFBB from where I live I stuck with CB.

Closest usually wins out..I always wonder if I would have a season pass at Blue if I lived farther away..

Shawnee is actually the closest to me I live in Stroudsburg but F that! I had a seasons pass there when I first learned how to snowboard.

Shawnee is actually the closest to me I live in Stroudsburg but F that! I had a seasons pass there when I first learned how to snowboard.

Yeah I go to ESU but I have my pass for JFBB since I got the 250 youth pass and next season I can get a 350 college pass.