Belleayre Extends Season

Ride Delaware ?

As I wrote in my trip report January 30th, which I dont think anyone read lol j/k, Belleayre was to close the last weekend in March. They have decided to stay open into April, but the length of that has not been discussed. Im sure they extended it to the first weekend with a possibility if the demand keeps up, of going until the 2nd. While economics say go to Camelback for the free pass for a season pass if they stay open through the first weekend in April again, which I assume they will, I may hit up Bell if it by some chance makes it to the second weekend (my birthday) in April.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, two years ago they were blowing snow the 13th of April, got hit with that 20th snowstorm for 2 feet, and stayed open till the 24th... Hopefully when the economy recovers that will too... Im hoping to ride cb this weekend and next, and then maybe hit up Bell the first weekend in April...

I went last April 10th to Belleayre and they were riding with great coverage on 34 trails... Some bare spots but mostly fun spring snow... They have some nice cruisers and its definitely worth the 35 dollars... If CB doesnt make it to the first weekend in April, I will most likely hit Belleayre that weekend...

i have never been there. maybe this is a chance to go?

I usually make it out there late season each season at least once. If they stay open a after CB closes I def will head up again. It's a perfect in between as far as PA and VT as far as the run lengths, it's a nice little mountain worth visiting :) I havn't been to any other NY mountains though, I was first introduced to Bellayre a few seasons ago when they were the first to open and I went up.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE