3/17/09...nice bumps

AtomicSkier

Pulled in around 1:15, booted up, and one of Rodney's friends came over to ask about the meeting Doug and I had. After some discussion, I hit the snow. Snow was super soft, but pretty smooth, especially on Razors. Even at 1:30, there was still some fresh cord on Challenge. I hit Razors and Challenge a few times before moving to the bumps. Bumps were freakin sweet. Deep and soft. I was getting some serious corn face shots (even got a mouthful at one point). I did about 7 bumps runs before Doug got there. I saw Bruce a few times, who was wearing his kilt. Doug eventually showed up, and after a quick warm up on Challenge, we hit the bumps, and kept on hitting them. Rodney and his milf's were hitting the bumps with us a few times.

Just a great day in the sun. I'll be back tomorrow. JADIP.

bruce.jpg

here is my TR:

this morning woke up around 7:00, showered, and then left to meet Zonked for breakfast at the BMDI. she got some eggs, toast, and sausage while i got pancakes.. my treat. then we carpooled up to Blue and left her car at the BMDI. parked at the top lodge, went in and let her use the free ticket thats on my jacket. the snow was nice first thing this morning and damn can that girl rip. we had a blast tearing up the fresh groomers first thing. on out first lift ride up we ended up with 2 redcoats who were asking us about PASR and such... nothing too dramatic came from that. we skied from 9:30-12:30 and then headed out for the day. she told me she was going to stop at Ritas for some ice, but i dont know if she did. anyway, today was a great day with Zonked!

JADIPABWZ

(just another day in paradise at Blue with Zonked)

hahaha.

i usually get a a gelati or a regular waterice :) (anything strawberry or watermelon flavor)

yeah we had a good time. too bad i couldn't go to Rita's with you because i really could have used some watermelon water ice. maybe next time we get together we can go there. maybe later i'll post up the pictures that we took together on the lift and on sidewinder if i can ever find the cable to my camera.

oh, and i'll be heading up to Blue today around 4:15ish

Oh shit! At least Zonked had a dream about me :)

ha I know, I woke up confused as to why you were in my dream.

but I promised that I would make it to blue next season. lol I will drive directly from school to blue mountain and not stop skiing till sunday afternoon.