lower sidewinder

kmar2006

somehow i doubt anything will happen until dennis gets his head out of his ass. nothing against you kmar, but the slopestyle course from what i heard was excellent, and then dennis made the groomers, park crew, or whoever make everything small and crappy again.

Edited by Justo8484

somehow i doubt anything will happen until dennis gets his head out of his ass. nothing against you kmar, but the slopestyle course from what i heard was excellent, and then dennis made the groomers, park crew, or whoever make everything small and crappy again.

yea, it definatly wasn't the same after the comp. They left that hit that they built over the right side of the rollers, but still, it was back to normal pretty much. :confused

was i right, or was i right? low and behold, when i go to take lower sidewinder today, i notice a net, and a terrain park sign "Snowcross Park" Whew, was I surprised or what. banked turns, rollers, a hit or two, very interesting, twas fun :) Blue now has a top to bottom, 1081 vertical foot terrain park. definatly cool.