New for 09-10

mollyskeez

All looks sick...New features look fun and stickers look nice too. We gonna see any legit big jumps this year Tom??!!

I think the biggest hit were going to get is the same size of the big one in tubing. or maybe a little bit bigger.

If the made anything over 60 feet theirs no way id be able to get speed for that, that run doesnt have enough pitch.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the biggest hit were going to get is the same size of the big one in tubing. or maybe a little bit bigger.

If the made anything over 60 feet theirs no way id be able to get speed for that, that run doesnt have enough pitch.

is there going to be a 60' this season?

na there actually building a 200 footer where the lip is at the beginning of tubbing and the landing is at the bottom, so you have to bomb straight from the top and if u don't make it alligators eat you

agillators with lazer beamzz.

i would rather have them make 3 hits in tubing. Make the last hit farther down so they can fit the 3rd one in. And have multi hit options on each jump.

Like a bigger hit and a smaller hit.

• Like 1

Bear should cut all the trees down on the entire left side of the mountain, if you are looking straight at it. After that the whole section should be made the same slope on viscosity. It would then be a legit park. That and we get a new air supplier, but that is another story which I will get to later.

• 3 weeks later...